Hogs Head Meeting

Graciela's POV

Not a lot has happened since Umbridge became high inquisitor. She's inspected everyone and put Trelawney on probation. I got to see her inspect Snape, but Harry and the other two saw her inspect McGonagall. She got her results a couple of days ago and is fine.

Anyway Hermione and Ron managed to convince Harry to meet a few of us at the Hogs Head. We want to learn proper DADA from him. Micheal will be the only Slytherin there. But everyone knows he's different and is my boyfriend.

It's the first Hogsmeade visit of the year and we're going to meet at one. So Micheal and I wondered around for an hour and half. With the dogs. Before meeting up with Ginny and Luna. We hanged out until it was time to meet the others.

When we arrived we saw the twins ordering everyone butter beers. Though made everyone pay for their own. "Add four more to the order Fred!" I call. He nods his head and we hand the money to George. Once we all had drinks we sat down in front of the trio.

"Um... Hi! You all know why we're here. We need a teacher. A proper teacher. One who's had real experience defending themselves against the Dark Arts" Hermione states.

"Why?" a hufflepuff asks.

"Why. Because You-Know-Who's back, you tosspot" Ron tells him.

"So he says" the boy says nodding at Harry.

"So Dumbledore says" Hermione and I state. Micheal grabs my hand giving it a squeeze.

"So Dumbledore says because he says! Not to mention you and you boyfriend. The point is, where's the proof?" he demands. Winter and her pups growl at him.

"Easy" I tell them.

"If Potter or the other two could tell us more about how Diggory got killed" a gryffindor says.

"I'm not going to talk about Cedric" Harry tells them.

"Neither are we" Micheal and I state.

"So if that's why you're here you might as well clear out now" Harry tells everyone. No one moves as he talks to Hermione. He goes to lave.

"Harry, wait!" Hermione and I call.

"Is it true you can produce a Patronus charm?" Luna asks Harry.

"Yes. I've seen it" Hermione states.

"Blimey, Harry! I didn't know you could do that!" Dean exclaims.

"And he killed a basilisk, with the sword in Dumbledore's office" Neville adds.

"Saved Ginny and my life" I state smiling at my cousin.

"It's true" Ginny agrees.

"Third year he fought off about a hundred dementors at once" Ron adds.

"And last year he really did fight off You-Know-Who in the flesh" Hermione states.

"We saw it" Micheal states and I rest my head on his shoulder. That was a horrible night.

"Wait... look, it all sounds *great* when you say it like that. But the truth is most of that was just luck. I didn't know what I was doing half the time, I nearly always had help" Harry tells us.

"He's just being modest" Hermione states.

"No, he's not" I state.

"Facing this stuff in real life is not like school. In school, if you make a mistake you can just try again tomorrow. But out there, when you're a second away from being murdered or watching a friend die right before your eyes... you don't know what that's like" Harry explains.

"You're right, Harry, we don't. That's why we need your help. Because if we're having any chance against beating... Voldemort" Hermione states.

"He's really back?" Dennis asks and Harry nods his head.

"So we all agree? We want to learn from Harry?" I ask and they nod their heads.

"So we'll meet once a week" Hermione states.

"Don't worry, we'll work around quidditch practices" Micheal states before anyone can protest.

"But where will we host these meetings?" I ask.

"Library?" Katie suggests.

"I can't see Madam Pince being too chuffed with us doing jinxes in the library" Harry states.

"Maybe an unused classroom?" Dean suggests.

"Yeah. McGonagall might let us have hers, she did when Harry was practicing for the Triwizard Tournament" Ron states. I doubt McGonagall would let us though.

"Right, well, we'll try to find somewhere" Hermione assures us. "We'll send a message round to everybody when we've got a time and a place for the first meeting" she states. She pulls out a quill and piece of parchment. "I think everybody should write their name down, just so we know who was here. But I also think, that we all ought to agree not to shout about what we're doing. So if you sign, you're agreeing not to tell Umbridge or anybody else what we're up too" she tells us.

"Sounds fair to me" Micheal says shrugging. I nod my head in agreement. Fred reached out for the parchment and cheerfully wrote his signature. Followed by George. I then signed it with Micheal. After some convincing everyone signed it.

"George, Lee and I have got items of a sensitive nature to purchase, we'll be seeing you all later" Fred states. Before they left the pub. In twos and threes the rest of the group took their leave, too. Ginny left with her current boyfriend. While Luna, Micheal and I left together.

"Where's our next meeting?" Luna asks.

"Astronomy tower, tomorrow night. Pass it around" I tell her. She nods her head and we went our separate ways.

"W. W. O?" Micheal asks and I nod my head. He smiles wrapping an arm around my shoulders as we head back to the school. We head for the library to study and do our homework. Before heading to the Great Hall for dinner. Where we went our separate ways.

A/N

Picture above of the Hog's Head sign and picture on the external link of the meeting.