Start of the Third Task

Graciela's POV

It's finally time for the third task. I left the puppies at Hagrid's hut with Winter and Fang. Winter is now desexed. So no risk of more pups. Mrs Weasley and Bill came to watch the final task. They meet the pups and fell in love with them. Mrs Weasley told Hagrid he could visit anytime over the summer holidays with Fang to see the puppies. She also said Fang was welcome to join him.

Rita Skeeter also wrote another article about Harry. Apparently his a raving lunatic now. Oh if I get my hands on her, she'll never write again. No one messes with my family. Oh and that Malfoy I wanted to hex. But Micheal stopped me.

Anyway Hermione and I figured out how Rita might be getting her information. We did some research and Hermione thinks we're right. Now we just have to catch her in the act.

Anyway I'm sitting with Ginny and Micheal as we wait for the task to begin. I have brought a deck of muggle playing cards. To help pass the time. As we won't be able to see what's happening inside the maze and may have to wait a long time until one the champions reach the cup.

Once we all sat down. Ludo stands to address the crowd. "Ladies and gentlemen, the third and final task of the Triwizard Tournament is about to begin! Let me remind you how the points currently stand! Tied in first place, with eighty-five points each - Mr. Cedric Diggory and Mr. Harry Potter, both of Hogwarts School!" he announces.

We Hogwarts students cheer and clap. Scaring the birds from the edge of the Forbidden Forest. They went fluttering into the darkening sky. "In second place, with eighty points - Mr. Viktor Krum, of Durmstrang Institute" he announces and there are more cheers. "And in third place - Miss Fleur Delacour, of Beauxbatons Academy" he says and there are more claps.

"Go Harry!" I cheer and he smiles waving at me. I jump excitedly.

"So...on my whistle, Harry and Cedric" Ludo tells them. He counts to three and blows the whistle. Harry and Cedric enter the maze. Five minutes later he blows the whistle again and Viktor enters the maze. Another five minutes and Fleur enters the maze at Ludo's whistle.

"So, who wants to play go fish?" I ask the other two.

"I do!" they say together and we all chuckle. I shuffle the deck and dealt the cards. "Any threes Gracie?" Micheal asks me.

"Go fish" I tell him and he draws a card. "Ginny any aces?" I ask and she hands me one. I smile and make the pair. We continue to play.

(Time skip)

"Miss Dursley you have to come with me" Moody states appearing out of no where.

"Why?" Micheal and I ask him confused.

"You to young man" he states. "Come along" he says and starts to leave.

"We'll be back Ginny, I'm sure it's nothing to worry about" I tell her.

"I'm gonna go see mum and Bill. I haven't had a chance to really talk to them yet" she states.

"Ok, we'll join you all afterwards" I state and leave with Micheal. We follow Professor Moody. "So what's this about Professor?" I ask him curious.

"Yeah, we were enjoying the task" Micheal states.

"It's about your exams" he grumbles. I frown sharing a look with Micheal.

"Did we fail?" Micheal asks as we exit the stadium. Where no one can see us. Red light fills to sky and I look up.

"One of the champions is in danger, I hope it's not Harry" I say worried as I look at the red sparks.

"I'm sure Potter is fine" Moody grumbles.

"You don't understand sir, Gracie needs to know for sure Harry is alright. She nearly had a panic attack during the first task from worrying about him" Micheal tells him.

"It's true, can we please just see who it was?" I plead.

"No, now both of you take this" he orders shoving a rope into our arms.

"What's this for?" Micheal asks confused. Suddenly I felt as though a hook just behind my navel had been suddenly jerked irresistibly forward.My feet left the ground along with Micheal's and we scream in shock. We were both speeding forward in a howl of wind and swirling color. Our hands are stuck to the rope as though it was pulling us magnetically onward. That's when I realized the rope is a port key, but where is it taking us?

A/N

Picture above of the champions and picture on the external link of the champions.