Talk with Hector

Graciela's POV

"Be careful, if Umbridge catches you" Micheal starts to say.

"She won't" I assure him. It's been four weeks since the articles came out. Today I'm meeting with the head of the Most Extraordinary Society of Potioneers. Disguised as Penelope Clearwater, who's a member of our organization. Micheal and the others would cover for me while I'm gone. And Penelope is away on vacation in Ireland.

"Just stick to the plan" Ginny says.

"I made the plan, of course I'm going to stick to it" I tell her. "You guys just focus on your part and I'll see you tonight at the D.A meeting" I tell them. Harry told me we'd be doing patronuses tonight, many of the others are excited. I hug them both before leaving.

I sneaked out of school and took the polyjuice potion we had made. It tasted horrible. Once I was Penelope I walked out of sight of the castle before summoning the Knight Bus. "Leaky Cauldron" I tell the conductor handing him the money. He nods his head and I took a seat.

After a fast, bumpy ride we arrived and I got off. I went inside. "Miss Clearwater, how may I help you?" Tom asks me.

"I'm meeting someone, the head of the Most Extraodinary Society of Potioners" I tell him.

"Ah, thinking of joining?" he asks me.

"Something like that, is he here?" I ask him.

"Just arrived, over there" he says nodding towards a man in his fifties. "Butter beer?" he asks.

"Yes please, thank you" I say and head over to the man. "Hi, I'm here representing the Werewolf Welfare Organization" I state.

"I thought I'd be meeting Miss Dursley" he states.

"A little hard with her being a fourth year at Hogwarts" I tell him. "I'm Penelope Clearwater" I lie. Holding my hand out and he shakes it.

"Pleasure Miss Clearwater, I'm Hector Dagworth-Granger. But please call me Hector" he says as I sit down. "Shall we ate first or discuss business?" he asks me.

"Well I just ordered a butter beer, why not order food as well" I tell him. He nods his head as Tom appeared with my drink. We both ordered food. "You know I know a Granger" I state.

"Oh, strange we have no children in my family" he states.

"She's a muggle born, brightest witch of her age" I tell him.

"Interesting" he says. "There's a rumor in my family that my great uncle was a squib and kicked out of the family. That he fell in love with a muggle and started a family. Rumor has it one day, magic would return to his family line" he states.

"As far as Hermione knows, no one in her family has magic. But I guess it is possible" I state. "However, we're here to discuss the organization and how you want to help it" I say changing the subject.

"You're right" he says as our food arrives. "Now as I told Miss Dursley I wish to sponsor the organization and make Wolf's Bane potion for it" he states.

"Why are you interested in our organization?" I ask him.

"I'm friends with the person who created the Wolf's Bane Potion. In fact, he is apart of my group. I made my group to help make things easier for those with little money. We both want to help the wolves" he explains.

"What do you get out of it?" I ask him. "You know the Ministry will make life hard for you because of Umbridge and her hate for halfbreeds" I state.

"I'm not worried about that, people like Umbridge always get what's coming to them in the end. Karma is a bitch" he states.

"True" I say.

"Also once your Organization starts to change the laws and make lives better for wolves everywhere. It'd be good publicity for both groups" he tells me. "I took the liberality of drawing this up" he adds handing me a contract. I read it as I enjoy my soup.

"Seems fair, but Graciela will have to read it herself and sign it. As she is head of the organization" I state.

"I know, I've already signed it" he states. "Once she does, have her send it to me and I'll handle the legal stuff" he tells me.

"Of course" I state. "But it will be a tea decision. We have a meeting in two days with the group. We'll put it to a vote, if the majority agree. Graciela and her vice president will sign it" I tell him.

"Of course, very diplomatic" he says with a smile. We finish our food. "I do hope things go well, I look forward to working with you Miss Dursley" he says. I look at him surprised. "I'm a world renown potioneer. I know when someone is using polyjuice potion"  he says says quietly. "And I happen to friends with someone who is friends with the Clearwaters. I know Penelope is in Ireland visiting her family" he states.

"I trust you can keep my secret" I say.

"Of course, it'd be bad for business otherwise" he states. "Have a good day" he says before leaving. I pocket the contract and leave. I summon the Knight Bus.

"Drop me off at where you picked me up" I tell the conductor. He nods his head accepting the money. Once he dropped me off I went to the lake and relaxed as the potion wore off.

"How did it go?" Micheal asks.

"Perfectly, but we'll discuss it at out next meeting" I tell him. "How were things here?" I ask.

"She didn't suspect a thing" he says with a smirk. "Neither did her little squad" he adds.

"Excellent" I say with a smile. "Lets go do our homework before dinner" I tell him. He nods his head and we go to the library. Where Ginny and Luna were waiting with our school books. We join them and start to do our homework in silence.

A/N

Picture above of Penelope Clearwater and picture on the external link of Hector.