Hospital Wing

Graciela's POV

I was pacing Lupin's office when Dumbledore appeared. "Come with me quickly" he tells me. I follow him quickly out of the office.

"Is Harry alright? What about the others? Professor Lupin and Snape? Winter?" I ask him.

"I have no time to explain, they will" he tells me. We arrive at the hospital wing with see Professor Snape with the Minister of magic. Along with Harry and Hermione shouting, and an unconscious Ron. I see something in the office, but I can't tell what it is.

"Professor Dumbledore, Sirius Black..." Harry tries to say and my eyes widen. I run and hug my cousin.

"For heaven's sake!" Madame Pomfrey says shrilly. "Is this a hospital wing or not? Headmaster, I must insist" she tries to say.

"My apologies, Poppy, but I need a word with Mr. Potter and Miss Granger" Dumbledore tells her. "Also Miss Dursley should be briefed on her dog. I have just been talking to Sirius Black" he adds.

"Winter? Is she here? Is she ok?" I ask worried.

"I suppose he's told you the same fairy tale he's planted in Potter's mind?" Snape asks ignoring my questions. "Something about a rat, and Pettigrew being alive" he says.

"That, indeed, is Black's story" Dumbledore says.

"And does my evidence count for nothing?" Snape asks with a snarl. "Peter Pettigrew was not in the Shrieking Shack, nor did I see any sign of him on the grounds" he states.

"That was because you were knocked out, Professor!" Hermione says earnestly.

"Miss Granger, HOLD YOUR TONGUE!" Snape shouts and I bury my head in Harry's chest. I hate shouting.

"Now, Snape the young lady is disturbed in her mind, we must make allowances. You are also scaring the other young lady" the minister tells him.

"I would like to speak to Harry and Hermione alone" Dumbledore tells us. "Severus, Cornelius please leave and Poppy please take Miss Dursley to her dog" he instructs. Madame Pomfrey pursed her lips and grabs my hand dragging me to her office. She shuts the door and I see Winter on a dog beg hurt.

"Winter!" I exclaim in worry rushing over to her. "Oh you poor girl" I say kneeling beside her and she whimpers. I place my head on her head patting her gently  and she licks my hand. "What happened?" I ask Madame Pomfrey.

"She had a run in with Professor Lupin as a werewolf" she tells me sadly. "She was hurt badly, torn shoulder and bruised ribs. Needs plenty of rest and she should make a complete recovery. But will have scares on her shoulder" she explains.

"What about Dusk?" I ask her concerned.

"Dusk?" she asks confused.

"There was an other dog, a stray black one. I called him Dusk, I was playing with him and Winter earlier. Before what happened, he's the one who hurt Ron" I explain.

"I'm sorry dear, there was no other dog and if there were. It would face trail for attacking a wizard" she tells me. "Best it stay hidden if it's alive" she states.

"How long Winter have to remain here?" I ask her.

"The rest of the week, then she may return to Gryffindor Tower. But ensure she does not over do it. So I'm afraid no playing with other dogs or excessive running" she tells me.

"I'll make sure she rests" I assure her and we hear the door shut outside. "I think Dumbledore left" I tell her.

"I believe you're right" she tells me. "Lets move her to one of the beds and you may stay with her tonight. Along with your cousin" she states. I smile in gratitude. She lifts Winter using magic and I open the door.