Questioning

Grace's POV

I wake up beside my cousin in a purple sleeping bag in and great hall. Winter is licking my cheek to wake me up. I yawn as I sit up and stretch. Harry stirs and opens his eyes, then hugs me tightly. "Where were you last night? I was so worried about you" he states.

"In the common room with Winter, how did I get here? What happened last night?" I ask him confused.

"Sirius Black broke into the castle and tried to get into the common room. He slashed the fat lady's portrait. You must of been scared" he says.

"I was, I heard shouting, then a loud scratching noise with a blood curdling scream. I ran to your dorm with Winter and his under your cloak. I must of fallen asleep" I tell him.

"Luckily your friend Micheal knew where you were and told Professor Lupin" Harry states. I look at him shocked. "Who is he by the way? I want to thank him" he tells me smiling.

"I guess I should of told you from the beginning. But he's in Slytherin house" I tell him and he looks at me shocked. "He's real nice, works with me and Ginny during potions. I told her not to tell anyone. He helps me study and he helped Lupin find me last night" I remind him.

"If he treats you right and doesn't call you the M-word. Then you can hang out with him. But I still want to thank him" he tells me.

"I can introduce you later, he and I are studying in the library after lunch" I tell him smiling.

"Miss Dursley" someone says and we turn to see Professor McGonagall. "Professor Dumbledore and I would like to speak to you" she states. I nod my head and tell Harry to look after Winter before following her. We reach Dumbledore's gargoyle and she says the password. It moved out of our way and we climbed the staircase.

After we entered Dumbledore's office they have me sit down in a chair. "Do you know why you're here?" Dumbledore asks me.

"About last night, why I wasn't at the feast and what I heard last night" I state. They nod their heads. McGonagall asks me why I wasn't at the feast. "I felt like I was neglecting Winter and just wanted to spend alone time with her. I had the elves from the kitchen send food to the common room. I was practicing my charms by the fire place with Winter beside me" I explain.

"Then what happened Miss Dursley?" Professor McGonagall asks me.

"I heard shouting outside the portrait hole. It was the fat lady shouting at an angry man. I was so scared as I gripped my wand. I then heard something scratch at the portrait and a blood curdling scream. I picked up Winter and ran into Harry's dorm room. And hid there" I explain. "I must of fallen asleep before Professor Lupin found me" I state.

"Thank you Graciela, if you remember anything else from last night. Let McGonagall or I know" Dumbledore tells me. I nod my head and leave the office. I returned to the great hall and sat beside Harry who gave me a plate of food. I smiled at him before I started to eat.

(After lunch)

It's after lunch and I'm leading Harry to the library. Once there I take him to the far corner where Micheal was waiting. "Hey Micheal, I hope you don't mind. But my cousin wanted to thank you for helping Professor Lupin find me last night" I state.

"That's ok" Micheal says smiling gently at me. "It's an honour to meet you" he says to Harry.

"Thank you for helping find my cousin, I don't what I would of done if she hadn't been found" Harry states.

"You're welcome, besides she's one of my few true friends. I wouldn't want to see her hurt" Micheal tells me.

"It was nice meeting you" Harry says smiling. "I'll see you later Grace" he says before leaving. I sit down in my usual seat across from Micheal. We then start studying and do it for the rest of the afternoon. Before going to place our books away in our separate common rooms. I then went to the great hall for dinner.

A/N

Picture above of Professors McGonagall and Dumbledore. Picture on the external link of Harry.