Three in One

(The Lion and The Serpent) Gracie's POV

So it was the first quidditch match of the season. Gryffindor against Slytherin as usual aside from my second year. We've had four D.A meetings and one W.W.O meeting since the first ones. Ron is Gryffindor's new keeper. He is good, but his gets nervous easily. If he fails to block the first goal, I doubt he'd be able t block any others for the rest of the match.

Hermione, Micheal, Ginny and I all sit together with Luna. Who is wearing a lion hat that roars. Micheal and I bet on the match. We maybe dating, but we're still competitive. At least when it comes to quidditch.

I cuddled with Micheal as we watched the match as it was cold. The slytherins started to sing something. I had noticed them all wearing badges earlier. I wonder what it's about. Ron fails to block the first goal and the Slytherins sing louder and we were able to hear the lyrics.

"Weasley cannot save a thing,
He cannot block a single ring,
That's why Slytherins all sing:
Weasley is our King
Weasley was born in a bin

He always lets the Quaffle in
Weasley will make sure we win
Weasley is our King
Weasley is our King,

He always lets the Quaffle in
Weasley is our King" they sing.

"Did you know about this?" I ask Micheal.

"No, no idea" he tells me shocked.

"Ron is not going to be able play well with them singing that song" Ginny states.

"Ron was nervous enough before the match. He's probably lost all his confidence now" Hermione states.

"We just have to pray Harry gets the snitch soon" I tell them.

"Won't be a problem, Draco is to distracted to look for it" Micheal states nodding towards the slytherin stands. We all look to see Draco leading the slytherins in song. Pretending to be a composer. Harry managed the catch the snitch quickly and our team won.

We all ran down to the pitch as Draco approached Harry and the Weasley twins. As we hit the grass we see George and Harry attack Draco. While Angelina, Katie and Alicia hold Fred back. McGonagall approached them looking furious as she rips her gryffindor scarf from her neck.

She went to give them detention when Umbridge appeared with a new educational decree. Which gave Umbridge the ability to overrule other teachers on matters of discipline. She banned the twins and Harry from playing quidditch. Confiscating their brooms and gave them each a weeks worth of detention.

(Hagrid's Tale)

Ginny's the new seeker for Gryffindor. While Jack Sloper and Andrew Kirke are the beaters. Both beaters are incompetent according to Angelina. But they were better then the others who tried out. But a least Ginny is a descent player, though she'd prefer to be a chaser.

Hagrid finally returned. Harry and the others went to see him. He told them of his search for giants. Then Hermione told me. They were nearly caught by Umbridge, but weren't.

The next day Umbridge inspected his fifth year lesson. Where he taught the class about Thestrals. She would of inspected my class, but was teaching at the time. He taught my class about fire crabs. Anyway he ended up on probation by Umbridge.

(The Eye of the Snake)

It's nearly time for Christmas holidays. We had our last D.A and W.W.O meetings. I've actually told the D.A members my view on how werewolves are treated. Many agreed that something had to be done. So joined my secret club.

We're going to Head Quarters for the holidays. Not wanting to spend Christmas as Hogwarts like usually, because of Umbridge. We're leaving two days. At least that was the plan, until Harry had a nightmare of Mr Weasley being attacked by a snake.

Which was real. Luckily the right people found him in time and got him to Saint Mungo's. But Harry, the Weasley children and I were sent to Grimmauld by port key that night. We stayed up until we heard word from Mrs Weasley that Mr Weasley was stable. She then made us breakfast with Sirius and Micheal's mum. Before we all went to bed before going to see Mr Weasley at the hospital.

A few days later Micheal and Hermione joined us. Hermione got Harry out of his rut and it was an amazing Christmas. We got to see Tonks, Remus, Moody, and Mr Weasley on Christmas day. Sirius loved having us all there for Christmas. But it was time to return to school.

A/N

Picture above of the fight from the Lion and the Serpent and picture on the external link of the Weasleys in Dumbledore's office.