Reunited at Last

Grace's POV

Grace's POV

We're assured inside by the guard. We're meet by Mrs Weasley. Who gave Harry and I a bone crushing hug. She told the guard that someone had arrived and a meeting has started. She showed Harry and I our rooms before leaving.

I enter my room to see three beds and Ginny. "Grace!" she squeals and hugs me. "I'm so glad you're finally here, if Harry here too?" she asks me.

"Yeah, he's in his room" I tell her.

"That's great, Hermione's here too" she tells me. "The three of us are sharing this room. I hope that's ok" she says.

"It's fine, which is mine?" I ask her.

"Bottom bunk" she tells me and I nod my head. "Anyway I have to go check something. I'll be right back" she states before leaving in a hurry. Leaving me alone with Winter.

Just then someone else enters the room and I'm tackled by four furry bodies. "Ok, enough you lot. Off of her" a guy says as I hear Winter barking happily. The bodies are removed and I see Micheal. "See you're still falling for me" he says with a smirk.

"Not my fault" I say as he helps me up. I hug him giving him a kiss and he kisses back. "I've missed you" I tell him.

"I've missed you to Gracie" he tells me. I hear few whines. I look down to see five dogs. "They missed you and Winter" he states.

"Oh my god, they've gotten so big" I say. "Winston, hey boy. Hope your staying of trouble" I say as I pat the brindle. "Fawn, you've gotten big girl" I say giving her a pat. "Fang Jr, hope you're keeping your siblings out of trouble" I say. "Storm, you're not a runt anymore" I say as I pat him.

"Well they are seven months old now" Micheal reminds me. "They came here with the Weasleys. We take turns taking to the park with a few order members. It's my turn tomorrow, do you want to join?" he asks me.

"I'd love too, but first. What is this place? And what is the Order of the Phoenix?" I ask him.

"This is HQ for the order, it belongs to Sirius. The Order of the Phoenix is a secret society created by Dumbledore to fight you know who. He created during the last war and reformed it after what happened" he tells me. "My mother and I were moved here from King's Cross Station. She's a spy for the order" he states.

"But why has there been no mention of anything to do with you know who in the paper? Or on the muggle news?" I ask him.

"Because, there's no proof that he's back" he tells me.

"What are you talking about? We saw him, so did Harry. Wormtail killed Cedric" I state.

"The ministry ruled his death as an accident and have been making it sound like. We're crazy along with your cousin and Dumbledore. So the order is the only force trying to stop Voldemort at the moment" he tells me.

"But how can they not believe us?" I ask him annoyed.

"I know you're upset, but the Order is doing everything they can to spread the word" he tells me. "Right now, we should focus on yours and Harry's hearing" he states.

"Nothing is going to happen" I tell him. "We performed magic in self defense in front of my brother. Who already knows about magic, so we broke no laws. So we'll be cleared of all charges" I tell him.

"You sound like Hermione" he states.

"Is Fang here to?" I ask changing the subject looking at the dogs. Winter is playing with her pups.

"No, he's at Hogwarts" he tells me. "Their coming with us, well most of them are" he tells me.

"What do you mean?" I ask him.

"Fang Jr and Storm will be coming with us. While Winston and Fawn stay to keep Sirius company. And guard HQ" he tells me. "All of them are desexed, including Fang" he tells me.

"So is Winter" I tell him. "Did we find homes for them?" I ask him.

"Yes, Winston has been adopted by Kingsley and Fawn by Tonks. Which is why they are remained here. Storm was adopted by the Weasleys and Fang Jr by Hagrid. Which is why they' coming with us" he explains.

"Well, at least they'll all still see each other" I say. "So what have you been doing?" I ask him.

"Cleaning mostly, making this place livable again. As us teens aren't allowed in meetings. We weren't allowed to tell anyone where we were, what we were doing or who we were with" he tells me.

"Well we're all together now, so no more secrets" I state.

"No more secrets" he agrees and kisses me. Suddenly the twins pop into the room. Making the dogs bark. "Seriously guys?" he asks them.

"Mum said dinner is ready and the meeting is over" George states.

"Don't mention Percy" Fred tells me before they disappear with a pop.

"So they passed their apparation tests" I grumble.

"Lets go have dinner, you can see Sirius" he tells me. I smile brightly and race downstairs with him. The dogs following us. We reach the kitchen and I join Harry's hug with Sirius.

"Dusk" I say happily.

"Hey Gracie" he says with a smile. We all sit down and enjoy dinner. Then afterwards we found out the Voldemort is after something, something he didn't have last time. Before we were all set to bed by Mrs Weasley.

A/N

Picture above of Winter and Fang's four pups now. Picture on the external link of number 12 Grimmauld place. Picture in chapter of the girls room and Micheal now.