Christmas With Micheal

Grace's POV

"So how did Harry take it when you told him you'd be spending Christmas with me?" Micheal asks me. I think back to when I told Harry.

(Flash back)

"Harry, can I talk to you?" I asked my cousin.

"Sure" he says and we go outside for a walk.

"So did you find a date?" I ask him.

"Yeah, Ron and I are taking the Patil twins" he tells me.

"That's good" I say.

"So what did you want to talk about?" he asks me curious.

"My plans for the holidays" I tell him.

"You're going home aren't you?" he asks me.

"That was the plan, but I was invited to spend Christmas with a friend" I tell him.

"Who? The Ravenclaw girl from your Charms class?" he asks me.

"No, actually Micheal invited me to spend Christmas with him and his mother. And I said yes" I tell him.

"Oh" he says.

"It's just for the holidays and we are friends" I tell him. "It's like if you spent Christmas with Hermione and he parents" I state.

"Just be-careful ok and write everyday" he tells me.

"Sure and enjoy the ball" I tell him. We hug and continue our walk. We see Winter playing with Fang and I smile. I knew they'd be best friends.

(Present)

"Took it well" I tell him smiling. As I pat Winter's side.

"Is it just me, or are Winter's teats bigger?" he asks me. I frown and look at them. They do look bigger, but why?

"Weird, I'll have Hagrid take a look at her when we return to school" I tell him. We arrive at the station and get off the train. He's mother greets us and we get a taxi to their house. "Wow, your place is huge" I say in awe.

"It's been in my mum's family for generations" he tells me proudly. We enter the house and he shows me to my room. "My room is just across the hall" he tells me.

"Can I ask you something?" I ask him.

"You just did" he tells me and I shove him lightly as he chuckles. "But you may ask another" he adds.

"Why do you never talk about your dad?" I ask him curious.

"Never knew him and mum hate's talking about him. So I learnt to stop asking questions. Best not mention him" he tells me. "Lets go decorate the tree" he says changing the subject. I agree and follow him to the living room. But for some reason we become stuck in the door way. "Seriously" Micheal groans blushing.

"What's wrong?" I ask him confused.

"Mistletoe" he tells me and I frown.

"How does mistletoe make us stuck?" I ask him.

"It's enchanted, when a boy and girl walk under it together. They become trapped. The only way to get out from under it is to..." he trails off blushing.

"Is to, what?" I ask him.

"Kiss" he mumbles and I blush scarlet avoiding his eyes.

"Can't your mum un-spell it?" I ask him.

"No, it was grown magically" he states. "All it takes is a peck" he adds.

"I know, but I've never kissed anyone before" I tell him.

"Me nether" he tells me blushing. "But there is no one else I'd rather share it with then you" he tells me and I blush again. He cups my face in between his hands. He leans in and I close my eyes. I soon feel soft warm lips on my own. And feel sparks. Which makes me kiss him back and wrap my arms around his neck.

He pulls me close arms around my waist. When we pull away we are free of the mistletoe. We go to the couch. "Well that was..." I trail off.

"Nice" he offers and I nod my head with a small smile on my face. He goes and removes the mistletoe from the doorway. "So the tree?" he suggests and we start to decorate it. He then takes me to his room to meet his snake.

"Wow, he's small" I say as he takes the green tree boa out of it's tank.

"Emerald is still young" he tells me. "Do you wish to hold him?" he asks and I nod my head. He hands me the snake.

"How big will he get?" I ask him curious.

"1.8 meters, though some have reached three meters before their death" he tells me. "They continue to grow all their life" he states. He takes Emerald back and replaces him in his enclosure. We go downstairs for lunch.

(Christmas day)

I woke Micheal and we ran downstairs to the living room. He's mum is there waiting for us. "Morning dears, Merry Christmas" she tells us smiling.

"Morning mum" Micheal says and kisses her cheek.

"Merry Christmas" I say and we start to open presents. I gave Winter her Christmas treat and she eats it happily. Her teats are bigger then before and she's also gained weight. She's always sleeping in a pile of blankets.

"Here, you forgot one" he tells me handing me a box. I frown in confusion.

"You already gave me a present" I remind him.

"Just open it" he tells me. I do so and see a badge. But it had writing on it. It said:

"So Graciela Dursley, will you be my girlfriend?" he asks me

"So Graciela Dursley, will you be my girlfriend?" he asks me. I look into his grey eyes. I kiss him on the lips. "Is that a yes?" he asks when we pull away.

"Only if you'll be my boyfriend" I tell him.

"I'd be honoured" he tells me and we kiss again.

"OK, enough PDA lovebirds. It's breakfast time" his mother tells us. We both blush and she chuckles. We go to the dining room, where breakfast is served. I get a letter from Harry and explains how the ball went. They had the Weird Sisters play and it sounds like Hermione yelled at Ron again. Otherwise is seems like everyone had a fun uneventful evening.

A/N

Picture above of Emerald and picture on the external link of Micheal's house. Dedicated to Myomoon for the creation of Emerald.