W. W. O Meeting

Graciela's POV

It's nearly time for the first Werewolf Welfare Organization meeting of the year. We would of had one last full moon. But you have to be really careful with Umbridge around. Especially with her vendetta against half bloods. "So what's on the agenda tonight?" Micheal asks me.

"Not telling" I tell him and he pouts.

"Sure I can't persuade you?" he asks while wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Pretty sure" I tell him smiling. As the others arrive. We have twenty people in our group. Luna, Ginny, Justin, Lee,  Katie, Leanne, Fiona, Emma, Megan, Mandy, Lisa, Sue, Colin, Dennis, Sally, Oli, Kenneth, Patricia, Micheal and me.

"So what are we going to do about Umbridge?" Oli asks.

"Why would we have to do anything?" Colin and Dennis ask confused.

"Umbridge is anti-werewolf" Sue tells them.

"That's putting it lightly" Ginny states.

"She made the Anti-werewolf legislation two years, making it practically impossible for werewolves to get jobs" Micheal explains.

"A law we'll abolish in future" Ginny states.

"We will" I assure them. "But it's not just werewolves she hates, but all half-breeds. She tried to have merpeople rounded up last year to be tagged. It's because of her the centaurs are so riled up. If she finds out about our group. We'll be disbanded and receive detention for the rest of the year" I tell them.

"And her detentions are torture" Lee states.

"I heard rumors she uses a blood quill" Justin adds.

"That's totally barbaric!" Emma exclaims.

"It is" I agree. "So we'll have to be very careful with our club activities and collecting donations. We must all swear never to tell anyone outside this group about our meetings from now on" I tell them. They all agree.

"How is the money going?" Kenneth asks curious.

"We've raised 8 galleons, 16 sickles and 5 knuts so far this year" I state.

"Add that to the 12 galleons, 12 sickles and 10 knuts we raised last year. We have 21 galleons, 11 sickles and 15 knuts" Micheal states.

"It's going well then" Luna says dreamily.

"Very well, I hope we can reach 50 galleons by this years end. But we have to be discrete about it" I tell them.

"I got the recipe for the Wolf's Bane potion" Megan states.

"Not easy or cheap to make" Mandy adds.

"But us hufflepuffs should be able to grow most of the ingredients" Justin adds.

"I already have plans to start a green house to grow them" Patricia adds.

"Good, remember werewolves get the potion for free" I state.

"Anything else anyone would like to discuss?" Micheal asks.

"What about putting an ad in a paper or magazine? To help raise money and awareness" Fiona suggests.

"My dad could write an interview in his magazine" Luna offers.

"Guys, we're suppose to be discrete" I remind them.

"Don't we have those who have graduated already in our group? Why not ask one of them?" Sally suggests.

"No doubt one of the three o them will do it" Lisa adds.

"I will think about it" I assure them. "First I'll write up an ad and then we'll talk more about it later on" I tell them. "Where are we on the animagus potion?" I ask

"Nearly complete, just waiting for a lighting storm" Oli states.

"Has everyone doing it been chanting the spell?" Micheal asks. Only six of us are doing it. Micheal, Katie, Leanne, Justin, Lee and I.

"We have" we all say.

"Excellent, then soon we'll be animagi" I say smiling. "Anyway, that's it for this meeting. I'll come up with a safer way for us all to communicate outside of these meetings. So that we can organize future meetings and keep each other updated on donations. We'll meet next full moon at the shack" I tell them.

"How do we get there?" Lee asks.

"By the whomping willow" I state. "You press the note at the base and it freezes. You enter the tunnel and follow it to the shack. Go in pairs" I tell them. They agree and the meeting ended. Micheal closes the note book he'd been taking notes in.

"Have they found a place for the meeting yet?" Micheal asks. Lee, Leanne, Katie, Justin, Dennis, Colin, Ginny and Luna the only ones left. All members of the secret defense group. We really need to come up with a name for it.

"Not yet" I answer. "Have you guys had any thoughts?" I ask. They all shake their heads.

"I hope they find a place soon" Justin states.

"I'm sure they will" Ginny states.

"Anyway we have studying to do, see you around" Katie says before leaving with her friend Leanne.

"Have to meet the twins" Lee says leaving. The five left and Micheal walked me back to my common room. Gave me a kiss good night before leaving. I enter the common room and see the trio by the fire. I join them.

"Where have you been?" Harry asks me.

"With Micheal, we went for a stroll by the lake" I state.

"That's romantic" Hermione says.

"It was a beautiful night" I tell her smiling.

"Wasn't it a full moon?" Ron asks.

"So? It's perfectly safe in the grounds" I state. "So any ideas about our meetings?" I ask lowly.

"Not yet, I know what I want to teach. But no place yet" Harry states quietly. "Do you ave any suggestions?" he asks me and I shake my head. We chill for an hour before calling it a night.

A/N

Picture above of the astronomy tower.