Worry Warts

Grace's POV

We arrive at the school to see Malfoy teasing my cousin. I stalk over to them and push in between them. "Malfoy, stop annoying my cousin about fainting. So what? He fainted, I heard from the Weasley twins you nearly wet your pants in their compartment. So back off" I tell him hotly.

"Is there a problem?" a weary voice asks and we turn to see Professor Lupin.

"No professor" Malfoy says before entering the castle with Crabbe and Goyle. Professor Lupin follows while Hermione prod Ron's back to get him to move. We continue heading up the stairs to enter the castle.

As soon as we enter the entrance hall. "Potter, Dursley, Granger! I want to see you three!" McGonagall shouts. Making all four of us stop. "Move along Weasley" she tells Ron. She then leads the other two and I to her office. She had us sit down and sat down behind her desk. "Professor Lupin sent an owl ahead to say that you had taken ill on the train, Potter, Dursley" she states.

Before Harry or I could speak there was a soft knock on the door. Madame Pomfrey enters and room making me groan. But then think, maybe I can get more chocolate. "I'm fine, I don't need anything" Harry states.

"Speak for yourself, I want more chocolate" I tell him quietly. If McGonagall and Pomfrey want to be worry warts. And it means more chocolate for me. Why in the name of Merlin, would I complain?

"I suppose you've been doing something dangerous again?" Madame Pomfrey asks Harry.

"It was Dementors Poppy" McGonagall tells her.

"Yeah, Harry and I both fainted" I tell her. Harry shoots me a glare while Madame Pomfrey checks his temperature.

"Theywon't be the last one who collapses with dementors patrolling the school. Yes, they are all clammy. Terrible things, dementors are, and the effect they have on people who are already delicate" Madame Pomfrey says.

"I'm not delicate" Harry says annoyed.

"Of course not" Madame Pomfrey says absentmindedly while she takes my pulse.

"What does they need? Bed rest? Should they perhaps spend tonight in the hospital wing?" Professor McGonagall asks.

"I'm fine!" Harry exclaims sitting up.

"They should have some chocolate at least" Madame Pomfrey states.

"We already had some" Harry tells her and it's my turn to glare at him. "Professor Lupin gave us some on the train" he states.

"But I think I need more" I tell them hopefully.

"So we've finally got a Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher who knows his remedies?" Pomfrey asks happily. She then takes out a small chocolate bar handing it to me. Which I eat happily.

"Are you sure you're alright Potter?" McGonagall asks him.

"Yes" Harry tells her.

"I'm all good now too" I tell her. "I'll make sure we have chocolate when dessert starts" I add. She then had Harry and I wait outside while she talks to Hermione privately.

"Why are you so obsessed with chocolate?" Harry asks me.

"I'm addicted, why do you think mum hides all the chocolate at home?" I ask him. "But here, I can eat as much as I want. Besides you know I hardly gain any weight" I tell him.

"Just don't go looking for dementors to get more chocolate" he tells me.

"Deal, besides those things are horrible" I tell him. SoonHermione emerged looking very happy about something. Followed by Professor McGonagall, and the four of us made our way back down the marble staircase to the Great Hall. When we enter the great hall we notice we missed the sorting. All well, Harry missed my sorting last year.

Harry and Hermione go sit beside Ron while I sit next to Ginny. "What did Professor McGonagall want?" Ginny asks me.

"Just wanted to make sure Harry and I were ok" I tell her. "How many new gryffindors?" I ask her.

"Eight, three boys and five girls. Ravenclaw got nine new members, Hufflepuff also got eight and Slytherin got six" she states. I nod my head and start to eat my plate of food. After dessert, where I had two slices of chocolate cake. Professor Dumbledore introduce Professor Lupin as the new DADA teacher and Hagrid as the new Care of Magical Creatures professor. I honestly couldn't think of anyone better for the job.

He then told us about how the dementors would be patrolling the schools perimeter until Sirius Black is caught. Also how they are unforgiving and tells us not to give them a reason to harm us. Easy for him to say, they seem to want to harm Harry. "But you know happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, when one only remembers to turn on the light" he tells us. I smile, that's a nice quote.

Afterwards we all head for our common rooms. Before we could enter Gryffindor tower Percy appears. "The new password is Fortuna Major" he tells us. The portrait opens to removal our common room. Winter runs over to me and I pick her up.

"I missed you to girl" I say as she licks my cheek. I carry her to my rooms with Ginny following. I sit down on my bed placing her on it. Ginny and I prepared for bed. Then crawl into our beds and Winter snuggles into me. Making me smile as Ginny wishes me a goodnight. "Sweet dreams Ginny" I say closing my eyes and fall asleep.

A/N

Picture above of Professor McGonagall and Madame Pomfrey.