Irish vs Bulgaria

Graciela's POV

It's time to go watch the match. We all head to the pitch together. When we arrived and I saw all the stairs I hoped onto Micheal's back. "What'cha doing Ciela?" he asks me smiling.

"To many stairs" I tell him pouting and he chuckles. He follows the others who had already started to climb the stairs. As we get close to the top, I hop off and walk beside him smiling. I've never seen a pitch so huge, this should be amazing.

"Blimey Dad, how far up ARE we?" Ron asks Mr Weasley. However, before he could answer. Someone else beats him to the punch.

"Well put it this way, if it rains... you'll be the first to know" a voice drawls. We turn to see Draco and his father on the deck below us. Micheal wraps an arm around me pulling me close before Harry could. I blush lightly, glad it's nighttime.

"Father and I are in the minister's box, along with Aunt Nova, Micheal and Ciela. By personal invitation of Cornelius Fudge himself" Draco brags. I groan inwardly, I forgot I'd have to sit with the Malfoys. But no way I'd let that ruin my mood.

"Don't boast Draco. There's no need with these people" Mr Malfoy scold Draco. "Nova radiant as ever" he says with a polite smile.

"Where's Narcissa?" she asks him curtly.

"She was call into work" he states.

"Very well, come children" she tells Micheal and I.

"I'll see you after the match" I tell Harry. He nods his head and goes to follow the Weasleys. But Mr Malfoy stops him briefly.

"Do enjoy yourself won't you. While you can" he tells Harry. He lets him go and Harry leaves with the Weasleys and Hermione. Draco and his father join us. Then lead the way yo the minister's box. "So you're half-blood?" he asks me.

"Yes, my name is Ciela" I state.

"Draco has mentioned you, is true you and Micheal are courting?" he asks me. I blush.

"Not presently sir, but I pray in future we will" Micheal answers for me.

"Your father would not approve" Mr Malfoy states.

"Well he's long gone and has no say" Micheal states. We arrive at the minister's box. We're greeted by the minister. Then take our sits. Micheal in between Draco and I. Nova and Mr Malfoy on the other side of Draco.

"Did you really mean what you said?" I ask Micheal quietly and he blushes.

"Yes, but we are young. No need to rush, I am happy being friends for now" he states.

"So am I, I am not ready for a serious relationship" I state.

"Me neither" he tells me smiling.

"Ladies and gentlemen...welcome! Welcome to the final of the four hundred and twenty-second Quidditch World Cup!" Ludo Bagman announces. He'd joined us for lunch earlier today when the other three arrived.

The huge blackboard opposite them was wiped clear of its last message (Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans - A Risk With Every Mouthful!) and now showed BULGARIA: 0, IRELAND: 0. The muscats for both teams were introduced, Veelas for Bulgaria and leprechauns for the Irish. All the males went gaga over the Veelas, even Draco and Micheal. I found it very amusing.

"And now, please greet - the Irish National Quidditch Team!" Ludo announces. "Presenting - Connolly! Ryan! Troy! Mullet! Moran! Quigley! Aaaaaand - Lynch!" he yells as each player flew onto the pitch. "The Bulgarian National Quidditch Team! I give you - Dimitrov, Ivanova, Zograf! Levski! Vulchanov! Volkov! Aaaaaaand - Krum!" he shouts. Loud cheers erupted at the sound of Krum's name.