Gryffindor Vs Ravenclaw

Grace's POV

Ron is still not talking to Hermione still blaming her and Crookshanks for the death of his rat. Hermione has thrown herself into studying and helping Hagrid with Buckbeak's case. I help her when I can, Harry speaks to her but doesn't stand up for her when it comes to Ron. He stuck up for me though. When I'm not with Hermione, I'm either with Ginny and Luna or Micheal.

Anyway it's time for Gryffindor to face Ravenclaw in quidditch today. I'm sitting with Ginny and Hermione. The teams appear and Oliver shakes hands with the Ravenclaw captain. Then the teams take to the sky.

"They're off, and the big excitement this match is the Firebolt that Harry Potter is flying for Gryffindor. According to Which Broomstick, the Firebolt's going to be the broom of choice for the national teams at this year's World Championship..." Lee says.

"Jordan, would you mind telling us what's going on in the match?" McGonagall asks interrupting him.

"Right you are, Professor — just giving a bit of background information — the Firebolt, incidentally, has a built-in auto-brake and..." Lee starts.

"Jordan!" she snaps and I giggle. Man what will we ever do without his commentary? I don't know.

"Okay, okay, Gryffindor in possession, Katie Bell of Gryffindor, heading for goal" Lee states. I watch the pitch to see Harry zoom past Katie in the opposite direction. With Ravenclaws seeker Cho Chang tailing him.

"Show her your acceleration, Harry!" Fred shouts. As he zoomed after a bludger aimed at Alicia. Harry urged the Firebolt forward as they rounded the Ravenclaw goal posts and Cho fell behind. I cheer with the other as Katie scored the first goal of the match.

I notice Harry had spotted the snitch as he dived for it. But a bludger is sent his way and he dodges it. Losing sight of the snitch. The match continues on.

"Gryffindor leads by eighty points to zero, and look at that Firebolt go! Potter's really putting it through its paces now, see it turn — Chang's Comet is just no match for it, the Firebolt's precision — balance is really noticeable in these long..." Lee starts explaining.

"JORDAN! ARE YOU BEING PAID TO ADVERTISE FIREBOLTS?" McGonagall demands. "GET ON WITH THE COMMENTARY" she orders sternly. I giggle and smile at Ginny as she to let out a giggle. Ravenclaw finally starts to score and have scored thirty points. Leaving Gryffindor are only fifty points ahead now.

Harry spots the snitch again and zoomed towards the Gryffindor goal posts. But Cho blocks him and he swerves to avoid a collision. "HARRY, THIS IS NO TIME TO BE A GENTLEMAN!" Oliver roars. "KNOCK HER OFF HER BROOM IF YOU HAVE TO!" he shouts. Harry then fawned seeing the snitch and dived toward the ground with Cho following.

He pulled up shooting up fast like a bullet. Suddenly Cho screams pointing to the ground below. I look down to see three dementors. "Expecto Patronum!" Harry shouts pointing his wand at them. A patronus shoot out of it and ran them down as he caught the snitch.

Madame Hooch sounded her whistle ending the match announcing that Gryffindor had won. Harry is pulled into a team hug midair. While the rest of us Gryffindors cheer as we head for the ground to celebrate. "That was amazing Harry!" I cheer hugging him.

"Ruddy brilliant" Hagrid states.

"That was quite some Patronus" a voice says and we turn to see Lupin. I smile bouncing over to him. Maybe he had chocolate.

"The Dementors didn't affect me at all! I didn't feel a thing" Harry states.

"That would be because they — er — weren't Dementors. Come and see" he tells us. We follow him as I give him puppy dog eyes. He chuckles and hands me a small bar of chocolate. That I take happily and start to munch on. "You gave Mr. Malfoy quite a fright" he states.

Lying in a crumpled heap on the ground were Malfoy, Crabbe, Goyle, and Marcus Flint, the Slytherin team Captain, all struggling to remove themselves from long, black, hooded robes. It looked as though Malfoy had been standing on Goyle's shoulders. Standing over them, with an expression of the utmost fury on her face, was Professor McGonagall.

"An unworthy trick!A low and cowardly attempt to sabotage the Gryffindor Seeker! Detention for all of you, and fifty points from Slytherin! I shall be speaking to Professor Dumbledore about this, make no mistake! Ah, here he comes now!" McGonagall shouts.

"Come on Harry and Grace, party in the common room!" George shouts. He and Fred put me on their shoulders as I laugh. I wave goodbye to Lupin as we leave and Harry follows us.

(Midnight)

The party was amazing, but I called it a night and went to bed with Winter. I was dreaming of being an animagus playing with Winter. When a loud scream from the boys dorm woke me up. Winter scurries over to the door and barks at it. I grab my wand and open the door. We run into the common room to see boys coming out of their dorms.

"What happened?" I demand rubbing the sleep from my eyes.

"Sirius Black with a knife" Ron states and I frown. Black here, how did he get in? Just then the twins appeared with Lee and asked if we were continuing on with the party.

"Everyone back upstairs!" Percy shouts.

"Now, really, enough's enough!" McGonagall shouts as she appears. She slammed the portrait behind her as she entered the common room and stared furiously around. "I am delighted that Gryffindor won the match, but this is getting ridiculous! Percy, I expected better of you" she states.

"PROFESSOR, I WOKE UP, AND SIRIUS BLACK WAS STANDING OVER ME, HOLDING A KNIFE!" Ron shouts.

"Don't be ridiculous, Weasley, how could he possibly have gotten through the portrait hole?" McGonagall asks.

"Ask him" Ron says pointing to Sir Cadogan. McGonagall opens to portrait hall to speak to him.

"Sir Cadogan, did you just let a man enter Gryffindor Tower?" she asks him.

"Certainly good lady" he states.

"You did?" she asks and I whimper in fear. Harry wraps me in a hug. A murderer had been in our common room, he nearly got Harry. "But the password" McGonagall says.

"He had 'em!" Sir Cadogan says proudly. "Had the whole week's, my lady! Read 'em off a little piece of paper" he explains. She turns back to face us.

"Which person, which abysmally foolish person wrote down this week's passwords and left them lying around?" she asks us. Neville shaking raises his hand and she tells us all to go back to bed. "Miss Dursley you may sleep in your cousin's dorm if you'd feel safer that way" she states. I give her a thankful smile as Harry lead Winter and I up to his dorm. We enlarged his bed and snuggled into it, Winter laying at our feet.

A/N

Picture above of Grace's outfit and picture on the external link of Cho Chang.