Chapter 3 yes or no ?

"Hey Nayeli we've been friend over 3 months " he says to me really nervous I was curious of what he was going to ask me and then he says

"Quieres a ser mi novia " i didn't think it twice and said yes I stand up from the table we were sitting and he did to we gave each other a kiss in the mouth not in the cheek anymore everyone started clapping .

We were done eating he drives me home and I invite him in to see some moves he rented in redbox we sat in the couch really close he had his arms around wast it felt weird but I really did focus on that.

Minutes past the door bell rings I was wondering who would it be this late when I opened the door it was my ex he was really drunk he came towards me and started to hug me and praying to go back with him luis heard me say stop he went to the door and saw my ex he punched him and luis told him " get away from my girl don't ever come back " it was romantic when he closed the door he hugged me and said if I was ok i said yeah we looked face to face and then we kissed we went back to the leaving room and watched the move then he asked me who was that guys I said my ex Rodrigo he was surprised for some reason .

NEXT MORNING

luis and I fell asleep together cuddling he woke me up with kisses in the cheek I started to laugh then we went to eat breakfast he cooks great when we were done eating he went home to make sure his mom wasn't worried about him I got in the shower when I got out there was a massage from luis that said "te amo con todo me corazón meet you at the park at 3" I reply to him and said ok I love you to amor .

THAT AFTERNOON

I was waiting for luis when he comes with pink roses with red I was curious because how did he know that those were my favorite type of roses then he came and give me a hug with a kiss I said thank you then he said " te tengo una notica amor " i said yea amor he said I am singing tomorrow I got sad because I thought it was going to be far way but actually it in Arizona Tucson were we leave he told me if I want to come with Natali I said of course .

We were eating ice cream he had ice cream on top of his lips so I cleaned it and we looked eye to eye for about 1 minute and really quickly he gives me a kiss on the mouth when we were done with the ice cream we were walking around the park holding hand I had my head leaned into his shoulder and talked .

When we were done he took me home we said our good byes and kissed .

I was inside my house I called Natali if she wanted to go to luis concert she said Gerardo was going to sing to so we were both going .

I went to bed and fell asleep quickly .