Chapter 51 (part 2)

Previous :

When we were done eating our ice we walked around more then when all of a sudden we hear people yell Luis name.

It was paparazzi's at least they weren't fans , I love his fans but I just want to spent time with my family . When they came they started to ask questions like ' how old are your babies ' or ' how many kids do you plan on having ' all kind of questions . We were there only for 20 minutes, Luis answered all the question so they wouldn't be fallowing us and not letting us have family time together .

-

While we walked around I saw Becky G with her family , she saw us and she came to say 'hello' . I still remember the time when ' El Gordo Y La Flaca ' said that they should've get married . " hey guy long time I haven't seen you Luis and your beautiful wife " I was thinking 'we haven't even met !' . I stood there holding Divina beside Luis which he was talking to Becky , for that moment I felt like the third wheel I mean they talked and talked and talked about if they should make a song together , they planned it out for Monday so I guessed our mini around the world trip was over . When they got done talking we started to walk around " amor so you're making a new song with Becky .... Monday " " Yeah amor we will have to go back to Tucson ... I'm sorry baby " he say with a smile like if he was happy to see Becky . That got me jealous a little .

-

When we were done walking around and going on mini rides we went somewhere to eat , Luis took us to a Mexican restaurant, I ordered 4 tacos , 2 of carnitas and 2 of al pastor with my agua de mango , the twins didn't know how to eat yet so we gave them Gerber . Luis on the other side got 6 tacos 3 of al pastor , 1 de thripa and 2 of carnitas and a coca cola to drink .

[Becky's POV]

Today I saw Luis and his wife .... I think I have feelings for Luis now but he has a wife and a family I can't do this to someone like Nayeli she's really nice and loves her family .... But what if we date in secret ?!? .

[ Luis POV]

I don't know why but I kept thinking of Becky , I needed to stop because I have my beautiful wife and my two twins that I love .... But that didn't matter right now I couldn't stop thinking of Becky the whole day .... I can't have feelings for her Noo that would be bad .

[Nayeli POV]

While we ate , I looked at Luis we looked so concentrated like if he was thinking if something that was good but at the same time bad " amor !" I Say , he jumped " you scared me " he say while looking at me , scared " amor what were you thinking about ?" " Nada why " " Because you looked focused " " I-I ..... Did " " Yeah " I knew he was lying because he's really bad at lying .

-

We got the twins were already sleeping , I put on my short shorts and a tang-top , Luis put on his shorts and he was shirt less . I went to bed and turn off the lights . I put my head on luis chest , I felt his hands going through my hair softly which was making me fall asleep .

___________________________________________

OMG you guys is Luis and Becky having feeling for each other ... Sad , poor Nayeli .

Please vote and comment BYEE