chapter 59

The doctor came towards us we all got up (selena , ashley , bebé , me , ) the kids were sleeping so we didn't wake them up .

"Family of Mrs.Coronel ?" The doctor says .

"Yeah that us " I say

"So I have some bad new and some good news "

"Can you tell us "

"The bad news is your wife got in coma for loosing alot of blood the good news she may wake up any time ... but it can take weeks months ... years until she wake up" tears run down my fave knowing that nayeli may not wake up any time soon , knowing that she maybe not see her two angels grow grow up during the years if she doesn't wake up .

Selena and Ashley hug each other bebé hugs me .

"It's ok bro ... we have to have faith ... nayeli will wake up soon and we can all go home "

"No no NO" I say as I fall down to my knees .

3 hours has passed know Selena and Ashley were with Nayeli as I told the twins what happen .

"So mommy is gonna be gone for a while but she will wake anytime soon ok mis amores " I say as a tear falls down to my shirt .

"Ok" they said and hug me .

2 weeks later

I left the kids with my mom and them I went to the hospital so see Nayeli .

Once I got to the hospital I went to her room where she was at . I entered she looked paled her hair went to its normal stage a dark brown , her hands were cold .

"Hey babe ... 2 weeks now with out you the twins been wondering when are you going to wake ... I just tell them soon but that soon maybe be years ..... amor I really need you to be with us at home with your angels .... they sometimes cry because they miss you so fucken much ...and I do to , I need to feel the way when you kiss me and the hugs you give me when you say you missed me ..... you can't be in coma for the rest of your life babe .... I love you remember that if you're hearing me " as I stand up and give her a kiss I leave .

"Lu-luis" I hear a voice behind me the same voice I been waiting for days to hear .

"Babe ... amor " I say as I go back to her giving her a kiss .

" I thought I wasn't gonna see you In a long time " I say to her .

"Where's my twins are they ok? !?!" She starts to panic .

"Yes they are fine we are all fine "

"I want to go home now" she says looking into my eyes .

"Ok babe let me just get a doctor " I say as I walk to fine one .

"Dr.fill , my wife woke up from coma and she want to go home "

"Congratulations....but we are going to check some things real quick "

"Oh ok"

Few minutes past I was waiting in Nayeli room when the doctor comes .

"Well Mrs.Coronel you are free to go but if by any chance you get dizzy just drink water or maybe orange juice ... you are still low on blood but the water or the juice can help " he says

"Ok thank you so much " she says

We went home , we planned to met all our family at my house and give then the surprise that nayeli got out of coma .

N A Y E L I
"Hey mom pueden venir a me casa para comer .... ok ama le puede decir a la mama de nayeli también que vengan todos .... porque no quiero perder tiempo con ustedes .... ok ma si que se queden los niños tengo que a ser cosas ... ok ama la amo ... ok bye "

I heard Luis trying his best to say it sad so he doesn't sound suspicious. I giggled for a bit then I stopped because where they stap me hurts .

"Good acting babe " I say as I put my hand on top of his .

"I know right " he says .

"I love you " I say feeling like he haven't seen each other since for ever .

"I love you more " I giggled once again .

_____

Hey guys was it short ? Sorry if it was but here you go .

Please comment and vote .

Question :

Do you guys want a sequel ?

Answer in the comment box's

Thanks. Ilysm