Chapter 29 Fun day

I woke up throwing up , Luis was sleeping , so he didn't notice . I went outside to take some fresh air . When I got inside luis was yelling my name looking everywhere , I was just standing there until he would notice me , when he saw me he said " you scared me babe , I thought something happen to you !!!! " I said " no babe I'm fine , I just went outside to take some fresh air because I throwed up and felt kinda dizzy".

I took a shower , we got ready then Luis took me to a fair their were having . When we got there we got a ticket to enter , we went to the ferries wheel luis sat in front of me , I was scared when we were way up top , so luis sat beside me and hugged me .

When we got out of the ferries wheel , we went to these ride called ghost busters , you go inside a mini house , in a mini riding car and you shoot ghost who ever has the most wins , eventually Luis won , he had 20/20 I had 9/20 , I'm really bad at shooting . I was getting hungry , I told Luis, we went to get a pizza from the fair . We were done eating pizza , me and Luis talked for a little , then we left to look around .

We got bored at the fair , so Luis took me to and inside water park . First we went to our hotel to get our swimming suits and then we left to the water park . We got there , first we went to the twister , it's a water slide. Me and Luis went together and went down the slide . When we were done we went to a playground there , we were kissing when bunch of water falls down to us , I start laughing luis does too , when we looked up there was a bucket that was getting full every 10 minutes and throws the water down . We looked up waiting for the bucket to get full , when it was about to fall again we ran out of there and we went to the pool . We spent most of the time there playing around . We made mini challenges , who could swim faster , I was the fastest because I took swimming classes in high school , and other challenge we made was who could sit down under the water , we both could . We did some back flips and front flips and who could stand on their hands , Luis would last the longest .

When we were done with our challenges , we started throwing water at each other , I went under the water Luis does to and we start kissing . We went out of the pool , and we went to this water wave you get a surfboard and surf , Luis went and played , he lasted a lot on the surfboard, I didn't went because I'm bad at it and I'm pregnant.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hours later
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We went back to the hotel to get dressed up because Luis was going to take me to eat to this Mexican restaurant. When we got there , we got our sit's and talked about the baby and how many we were gonna have ,
Luis want 7 kids , I on the other side want 4 . We were sitting when Luis fans come towards him and hugged him and kiss him on the cheek , I was just their smiling and then one of Luis fans says "aww your so pretty .... Hey are you really pregnant " I looked at Luis and made him a sign if I should say yes or no , he did a sign of I don't know , so I said yes to the fan , she was like " awww I so happy for you guys ... These was going to be a teddy bear for Luis but here it's for you and your baby " the Luis says " aww muchas gracias mija !" I said thank you to her too and she took a picture with luis . Some of his fans from here knew that we were at the Mexican restaurant, since Luis post a picture of us . We were done eating , so we went back home , it was getting late so we went back to the hotel . When we got their I had a missed call from my mom , I was worried so I called her back , Luis called her mom to see how she is .

CONVERSATION
me - hey mom why did you call?
Mom - oh just to see how you are !
Me- oh mom you scared me I thought something bad happen .
Mom- oh no Mija everything is ok ... Mija is it true that your pregnant?
Me- ahh yeah mom !
Mom - congratulations Mija !
Me- thanks mom!
Mom- Mija well I'm go to sleep !
Me- ok mom bye !

Luis and my mom asked the same thing if I was pregnant, their were to curious about it . Me and Luis laid down on the bed and we fell asleep cuddling together like always .

SORRY GUYS IT WAS LATE , BUT I FINISHED IT YAY!!! HAPPY LATE VALENTINES HOPE YOU SPEND IT REALLY HAPPY AND FUN WITH YOUR LOVE ONES.