Chapter 43

4 MONTHS PAST

LUIS LUIS WAKE UP WERE ABOUT TO HAVE THE BABYS " I say yelling at him , he puts on some pants and a random shirt and carried me to the car . We were in the hospital Luis was beside me holding my hand , I tight my hand to his really hard because it really hurts .

MINUTES LATER

I hear the baby's crying , I start crying of joy Luis hugs and he say " I love you babe " he was crying too . They washed the baby's and took them to the room they put me in , Luis was with Baby Luis and Divina seeing what they did to them and to not lose eye sight with them . The nurse comes with the one baby and luis with the other one . The nurse left and left the baby's with me and Luis .

HOURS LATER

My parents , luis mom and siblings came to congratulate me they brought clothes and teddy bears and even balloons . We talking about the baby's and how Divina looks a lot like me and Luisito looks a lot like Luis , they were born really little . The nurse comes and says " Mrs . Coronel and Mr . Coronel how are you going to name the baby's ?" Then luis says " for the boy luis Jr. Like his dad and the girl Divina Paloma " the nurse says ok and she left . Luis took a picture of me and my two babies holding them , he started to post it all over his social media he got a lot of likes in 40s fans were curious of the names so he commented " los nombres de mis hijos es Divina paloma y luis Jr . " . Luis is 3 minutes older then Divina . It was already 3 pm so I turned on the TV from the room I was and changed it to " el gordo y la flaca " first thing they announced was the picture on Instagram that Luis put of me and our babies and what were their names . Our families and friends stayed for about 5 hours , it was getting late so they went back home , I was going to stay here two more days because they wanted to check if my babies were healthy, Luis was going to stay with us .

2 DAYS LATER

Yay !! We are back home with my baby twins they were sleeping so we took them to there crib . When I was looking at them Luis hugged me from my back , he said " babe it feels weird hugging you with out your big belly no more should we make another one " I laughed and said " no , like you don't suffer when you give birth to a baby you just one to have a lot of kids " he smiles . We went down stairs to make dinner since we came like at 6pm we were really hungry . Luis was helping me make dinner . When we were done eating we went to check on the babies they were getting hungry I took luis first and feed him , he was done and it was Divina's turn , she was done eating . I went to our room which Luis was laying down looking over social media then I laid beside him and we talked then he gets on top of me and we start to make out but stopped him because I was going to take shower . When I was done taking a shower , I got outside and put my hair in a messy bun , I saw Luis " sleeping " I went down stairs if the door was locked and then turn off the light went up stairs turn off the lights and laid on my bed then luis hugs me from my back and says " amor you thought I was sleeping right " " Yes " . We cuddled like when we were boyfriend and girlfriend and fell asleep .

SORRY GUYS IF THIS CHAPTER WAS SHORT I WAS HAVING ALOT OF WRITERS BLOCKS BUT I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED IT .