Chapter 23 Hide and seek

Natali and I were at the wedding dresses store , we were putting on some wedding dresses when in the moment came where we looked at the mirror looked at each other and I told her " wow times passes fast , remember Natali those 13 year old girls who talked on how they wanted their wedding , and now look at those same girls getting ready for their marriage with their love of their life's " .

Natali has been like one of my sisters , we became so close that when I was going to leave over here in Arizona to " model " she came with me because she didn't want to be separated from me . Natali was doing her wedding on July 13 that's the day of her birthday .

Natali and I bought our dresses, then we went to meet up with Luis and Gerardo which they went to buy there wedding suit .

We went to meet at the mall , me and Natali were at caribou ordering we sat down , Luis and Gerardo weren't their yet , so I send luis a text " hey babe why aren't you guys here yet ?"

~~~~~~~
Few minutes
~~~~~~~

We went to the stores in the mall then Natali says

CONVERSATION-
Natali- aye don't look back but Luis & Gerardo have been following us .
Me- really what do you think they want to do ?
Natali- I don't know but I have an idea !
Me- what ?
Natali- ok so remember Alejandro and Raul from high school ?
Me- wait are you planning to get them jealous ?
Natali - yes !
Me- great ok keep going !
Natali - ok so are friends , I saw them at caribou ordering should we go !
Me - yeah !

We went back to caribou Raul and Alejandro were sitting we got two seats , Raul and Alejandro remembered us like in one second we said are hello's then one of them said hey Natali , Nayeli you girls are getting married we replied .

CONVERSATION
me- yeah I thought you guys knew since I'm marrying Luis Coronel ?
Raul - oh your the girl !!
Alejandro- to bad I was gonna make my first move on you !

I had a clue Luis heard that because, I heard Gerardo say " espera wey !"

Then Luis comes up to me and says " hola amor quien son estos ?" Then I said " oh hola Amor son mis amigos de high school " Luis was jealous so I said my good byes Natali went with Gerardo . When we left from the table luis holds me buy the wast and he says .

CONVERSATION-
Luis- soo.....
Me- amor..... Natali saw you guys spying on us so we got ...revenge !
Luis - what , we weren't spying on you guys .
Me- babe ......
Luis - ok ... We were but for fun !
Me- haha I love you.
Luis - I love you too .

The four of us hanged out the whole day we went to go eat and then we went to the movies all together .