Chapter 39

I opened the door and I said " its you !" It was Rodrigo , I closed the door as fast as I could but he was to strong that I couldn't close it , when he got one arm inside the house he had a knife . I got all my strength and push the door back . I locked the door and ran upstairs and grabbed my phone to call 911 they said they were on there way .

I didn't hear any slamming on the door or any noise . I went down stairs the door was open I was scared , I tried calling Luis , he answered " Amor " I said scared and crying . " Amor que pasa?!?"

CONVERSATION
Me- amor ..... Rodrigo is back he- he escape from prison !!
Luis- amor stay calm I'll be there ok don't worry !

I hanged up when all of a sudden I hear the police's come , I was in relief I got out side . The polices were searching for Rodrigo . Then I felt someone grab me with the knife in my neck . I was going to scream for help but he said that he was going to kill my twins .

He grabbed my hands with tape and my feet with tape , we were in a dark place I didn't know where we were .

[LUIS POV] I went inside the house the police were there I asked one of the police officer where was Nayeli he said she was outside but she wasn't Rodrigo must of took her . I started to cry.

ONE WEEK PAST

I've been with Rodrigo this whole week , he hasn't done anything bad . He went to the store, the tape from my hand were almost breaking apart . It took me 2 minutes to get all of the tapes off . When I was done I got out of the house and ask for help .

I saw Luis car pass by he didn't see me of course , I couldn't barley walk Rodrigo hasn't give me food this pass week .

[LUIS POV] I was driving to the police station to see if they had any news , when I see a pregnant girl , I turn back the car to the direction she was going . I was close to her it was Nayeli , I got out of the car really fast and I grab her .

CONVERSATION

Luis- amor .... Amor it's you !!
Me- babe !

I burst out in tears when I saw him . He took me home I took a shower and we went to the police station , I remembered how the house looked and what street was it . The polices got there Rodrigo was in his house . The polices arrested Rodrigo and we went back home knowing that we were safe . When we got home I went to bed and just laid there with luis beside me.

CONVERSATION
ME- babe I scared .
Luis - we are both scared babe ...... I promise I'm never letting you go !
Me- I love you

I slept almost the whole day with Luis by my side .

SORRY GUYS IF THIS CHAPTER WAS SHORT BUT I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED IT .

GIVE THIS STORY A VOTE !