Chapter 46

" Estoy embarazada " She says looking at them in fear " QUE !" My dad stands up shouting at her while my mom sits there starting to cry , I go beside my mom and hug her " ya Mami " I say . " PORQUE SALISTE EMBARAZADA?!?!" Ashley was crying she couldn't speak , so Selena told my parents . My dad was really pissed he was about to slap her but my mom stopped him . Selena and I took my sister to bed she fell asleep , me and Selena agreed that Selena was going to stay here the whole day . We went back down stairs , we talked for a while then I said my goodbyes when Selena says " hey can you take me home so I can bring some clothes here and my car too " I said sure and we went it was almost 6pm , i called doña Thelma letting her know I was going to go a bit late because I was going to buy some food then go visit Natali , she said it was fine .

I dropped off Selena said my byes and left , I went to buy some food then I wet fast to visit Natali . When I got there she was feeding the baby we talked for a while when Gerardo's side of the family comes so I just say bye to every one and go pick up my babies . I was in the car for a while before I went to pick my babies up , I looked threw Instagram there was a lot of comments like " you sing beautiful " " your a very good singer " " Awww that's how you know she loves luis that's why we love her to❤️" then I saw a comment from luis " 😍👏😘❤️" I smiled then I turned off my phone and start to drive . When I got to doña Thelma's house my babies were sleeping Mireya was there . We talked for a bit I was about to leave because it was getting late " Bueno ya me voy " " Mija se quieres mi voy con tigo para que te ayude con los babies " " Oh si esta bien " . Doña Thelma got her cloths and we left . When we got home I put the babies in the crib and then we drank some coffee and watched tv .

FEW HOURS LATER

It was almost 2 am and I couldn't sleep doña Thelma slept in the quest room . I went to drink some water it was almost time to feed the babies so I started to do there milk and wait until they would cry for milk . I heard the babies cry so I went to feed them . When they were done I went to my room and went on my laptop , I was getting a FaceTime call it said " Mi Amor " I knew it was luis , I answered it " hey babe " I say with a big smile " hey amor I thought you would be sleeping by know " " No I can't sleep and plus I just got done feeding the babies ..... Hey your mom stayed here with me " " Oh si amor ...... Hey babe I have good news " " Ahh what what !!!!!!" " This Friday I doing the nascar race I coming home by Thursday " " OH MY GOD Babe but nascar race .... What if something happens .." " Nada va a pasar " . We talked for a almost a hour then we went to sleep .

{skipping then whole week until Thursday cuz there's not good going on 😏}

THURSDAY

I woke up got my babies ready and I got ready to doña Thelma was still at my house . We all were done getting ready to go met luis at the airport and some fans that want to see the babies and doña Thelma . We got there we were taking some pictures with fans of luis they had posters and gifts . Few minutes past we see luis coming he comes towards me and gives me a hug I saw a lot of flash lights when we hugged then he hugged doña Thelma and the babies . Fans took pictures with luis and the babies I was sure they were going to post and say " my husband and my babies" which I didn't mind because I was like that when I was about there age not with luis but with other famous guys . I stood there then this girl says " can you follow me on Instagram please " I said sure took out my phone went to my Instagram and told her to put her username so I would follow her she said thanks then she said " can you tell luis to follow me please " I said yes and of course I was going to tell him because the #coronelfamily . I took a picture of the crowd of fans with Luis and post it on Instagram saying " look and all the love #coronelfamily ❤️ @luiscoronelmusic " . We spent 4 hours there because luis was going to perform. When he was almost done I came upstage and said " yo y luis simios un trato , el trato era que todas y todos lo que estén aquí los vamos a seguir en instagram ok so los policías les van a dar un papel chico y a y van a poner su username ...... Espero que tengan la pasenzia del mundo para esperar su follow back" everyone got happy they but there usernames and put them in a box where we were going to take home .

{sorry guys if some words in Spanish are wrong }

We went to Thelma's house to spent time there . I went to luis old room because I was going to change the babies diapers , luis helped me with baby Luisito
While Thelma was making something to eat .

When we were done changing the babies we put them in the cribs where Thelma had a long time ago which I liked them . We went to the living room and we got the box of usernames out and start to follow the usernames . We were getting a lot of tags from them saying thanks and all of that , I was just happy seeing the fans happy .

HOURS
LATER

We ate and talked for a bit them we got our box of users and followed them . It was getting late so we decided to go back home . When we got home I put the babies in there pajamas and we went to sleep because we were every tired .

HEY GUYS SORRY IF IT WAS SHORT BUT I WANT TO PUT THE NACARS RACE FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER WELL HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED IT AND HIVE THIS A VOTE :)