60

I put on a pair of Levis jeans and a aero shirt because I didn't like being in sweats , I then applied mascara and some lip bloom just something simple and put my hair in a bun .

I went downstairs seeing Luis cook dinner .

"Hey babe " I say hugging Luis from behind .

"You change fast !" He says while trying to look at me .

"And I can take it off fast too " I say smirking .

"I love to see that " he smirks at me back .

"We will have to wait until my cut is fully closed "

"Right " he says .

I saw him cook the whole time and thinking of my twins wondering how would they be with out there mother to guide them in life .

As I day dreamed I got cut of by the door bell ringing I quickly got up and walked upstairs .

"Babe don't run remember your cut !!" Luis say trying to to be loud .

"Yes , right " i say almost half way the stairs .

"Hi papi " I hear Divina say oh my baby I missed her and Luisito .

"Hey baby " I peeked to see them I felt a tear run down my face .

"Hi ama " he says giving her a hug .

"Hola mijo orita van a venir los de más "

"Ok "

They all came they were eating dinner as I was upstairs , now and then they would come to the bathroom but they wouldn't see me .

I heard steps come up the stairs I quickly go hide.

"Babe it's me ... it's time now " Luis says in a whisper .

"Ok "

We went down stairs I was left on the sixth step because Luis told me to Stay there .

Luis told them he had a surprise for them I has excited to see my family and my bestfriend Natali.

I went down the steps and smiled .

"I'm back !" I say with my hand side to side when my two babies come and hug me .

"Mommy we missed you " they both said .

"I did to my babies "

"Auntie !!" Selena and Ashley girl and boy say and Alison , Natali daughter says to she calls me aunt to

" hey I missed you three goofs "

I hugged everyone they cried mostly my mom and dad and we just all ended up happy because I was out of coma .

MONTHS LATER

"Babe .... Babe ..... amor " I hear Luis says .

"Yeah huh?" I say "you zoned out ... what's going on In that head of yours ?" He asks me and his on the other side of the booth .

" Babe I think I might get a job " I say "Oh babe why I can afford all of the money I mean my career is going up and in getting payed more and more " "I know babe but I just don't like being a potato " I hear chuckle " babe ...ok then" .

Luis was leaving for tour on Saturday I was kinda sad because I'm was getting used for him being around with me ... yeah in the mornings he would go to the studio to record new songs but he would still come home . The babies were sad to because they won't see there dad in a couple of months .