Chapter 52

*back to Arizona*

" Well our trip was fun " I say while I entered our house " amor I'm sorry .... Look in a few days your birthday is coming we can have some nice dinner with the twins and have some family time " " Ok ..... Babe you been kinda weird since yesterday when we saw Becky ..... Babe what going on?" " Nothing .... What should be happen if I only have my eyes on you amor " " Fine if you say so ..." I know something was going on I could fell it .

-

Luis left 3 hour ago to meet with Becky in the studio while he left me here with my twins playground with them . I called Ashley to see how she was with her pregnancy and how happy she was because our dad finally talked to her . When I was done talking to her I called Selena I told her if she could come and take care of the twins while I went to the studio to make sure not weird was going on .

-

" Hey sis " I say while I hug her " hey I thought you were with luis on vacation " " We were until Becky ruined it and we came back so they could make a new song " " Ohh I get it know ... So you want me to take care of the babies while you go see if something fishy is going on in the studio " " Yes exactly " " Ok " .

I was leaving to the studio to see if anything is going on in there . When I got there I got my mini pass to enter it was room 112 I went there the door was open I could hear the talking " so do you want to date in secret ..... No one will know " I hear Becky say I was pissed and I wanted to beat the shit out of her but I waited for a respond of Luis " I have a family .... I have my wife at home and my twins I can't do that to her " I make a quick smile " come on .... She won't know " Hear silence for a minute , I look at the mini window there was on the side of the door , my heart crazed into mini pieces when I see them kissing , I could feel tears running down my face " fine ..... We are dating in secret .... Mi amor " that killed me inside out , I make a sob I think luis and Becky heard it . I start running towards the entrance Luis saw me because I could hear him yelling my name . I got in my car turned it on and drive and all the thoughts that kept repeating in my head was " I will date you in secret " just by thinking that there's fall down my face even more and anger get out of me , I speed up to get my twins and get the hell out of this state with them two .

-

I got home opened the door went right away upstairs to grab my suitcase and the twins I shoved all of my cloths and there cloths in the suit case " sister what happen " Selena say while she comes in my room holding Divina on one side and Luis on the other " what happen is that luis cheated on me with Becky I heard them say they were gonna date in secret ..... Not so secret no more " I say while getting my make-up and shoes in my case . " I'm sorry Nayeli you don't deserve this but you should not leave I mean the twins dad is here they need him " " I'm there mother they'll be fine with a mom " " Where are you going ...." " I don't know maybe Texas or California maybe New Mexico ... I don't know I just want to get the hell out of here " . I put the suitcases in the back of my car and put the babies in there sit . I got there milk bottles and there Gerber food for the way I was planing on driving instead of going on a plane . i was ready to go " sister please drive safe ok " Selena says while she hugs me " don't worry I will I'll tell you when I get where I need to be and please don't tell mom or dad " I say while we let go and I get in the car . We said our good byes thank god Luis didn't came on time . I got to the gas station put in some gas before I left I was still crying I couldn't stop thinking of what luis said to Becky ... What did I do wrong ? Wasnt enough for Luis ? Was he getting bored of me ? .

[Luis POV]

Me and Becky were talking on how we should date in secret , I agreed because I had feelings for her ... I know it's bad but I like her . We kissed when we both hear a noise it was like a sob like if someone was crying , I looked it was Nayeli , what he hell did I just do I say in my thoughts . I yelled her name so she would stop and listen but she ran . I ran towards her she got on her car and drives away , I went to my car drive as fast as I could I kept thinking of my stupid action I just did , I ruined my family I kept saying . By the time I got home I opened the door Selena was there " what the hell did you do ... Hurting my sister she doesn't deserve that " she says really pissed out " I know I made a treble mistake ..... Where is she and the twins " " They left ... Far from your ass " I went up stairs to the twins room they were not there the blanket weren't there there cloths weren't there nothing except the cribs and the furniture then I went to our walking closet cloths weren't there . I sat on the bed crying " what he fuck did I do " I say crying " I lost them " I say .

*9 pm*

[Nayeli POV]

I was on the rest area I decided I was going to Texas since my grandma from both my mom and dad side live there . The babies woke up for there bottle I did them and they drink it . I went threw my phone I had 30 missed calls from Luis and and a lot of messages , in at moment Selena was calling " hello " I say whispering " hey sis how's the drive " "it's good we are just gonna sleep in the rest area for the whole night " " Oh ok .... So where are you heading at ... I promise I won't tell no one where your at " " I'm going to Texas with grandmas " ( both of there grandpas died ) " oh great well you should go to sleep so you get some rest in the morning " she say calmly " yeah ... Ok " " Bye " "bye " . I looked at the babies knowing that they might not see there father again , I started to cry again the whole drive I haven't cried until now at night thoughts just came rushing in on how he might of faked our love and how we kiss Becky way more different then when he kisses me and how he was getting bored of me this couple of days . It was all bull crap for him .

*morning*

I wake up knowing that the babies were just waking up , it was sunny out and really hot , I turned on the car so it wouldn't be hot no more take the babies out of there siting spot take the diapers and wipes and took them to the bathroom to change them . I changed them one bye one it was really hard to change one while I watched the other . While I was done I put the diaper and the dirty wipes in the the trash and we left . I put them in the baby sit and gave them there Gerber food because they were hungry . They were done eating , I got back on the free way and drive .

_________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys , poor Nayeli she doesn't deserve this and well we all know our babe Luis Coronel wouldn't do that in real life .

Please comment/vote thanks and BYEE