Chapter 33

~~~~~~~~~
Days passed
~~~~~~~~~

Kevin is ok , his out of the hospital . Selena and Kevin are gonna spent some days in California then their going to buy a house here in Arizona .

My birthday is coming September 13th which it's only the 10th . Not planning on having a party , just having dinner with the family . Another good news is my belly is showing a little , Luis is always kissing it at night and talking to the babies , it's so sweet . Luis and I went to see my ultrasound of the babies their were already transforming into their body's , I looked at Luis I saw a tear in his face it made me smile.

When we got out of there holding hands , then we went to the mall and started looking at pregnancy clothes because the normals cloths I am wear aren't as comfortable as they used to be . I bought some clothes them we went to the baby department and started looking at the baby clothes , we didn't buy anything because we didn't know if it is boy boy , girl girl or boy girl .

Luis has a concert today at 5 so he had to go for practice , he took me to his practice , I wanted to go and he didn't because he said " babe it's too sunny out what if you get dizzy or something ?" I said no .

~~~~~~~~~~~
Concert time
~~~~~~~~~~~

The concert was starting in 5 minutes , a lot of his fans were talking to me and giving me presents and touching my belly . One of his fans was looking at me with hate on her eyes it did scare me but I ignored it .

Luis started sing dime que si , me muero por verte , quiero ser tu dueño , me enamoras and then alérgico a ti . I told him to sing those song first because those are my favorites .

When he was done singing we agreed to see each other in his car I went inside the car looked over my phone when the girl that scared me came , she knocked on the window I jumped a little . I got outside the car .

CONVERSATION
Me- hey you must be a fan of luis !
Fan- not just a fan , I was his ex girlfriend... Adilene !.
Me- oh ..... What are you doing here ?

She grabs out a gun , holds it with her two heads pointing at me .

Me- hey hey !! What are you doing can't you see I'm pregnant ?!?
Fan- even better

Then she points at my belly .

Me- Adilene stop .... Yo..you don't know what your doing !

Luis was saying his goodbyes to his fans . The Adilene shot me , but she didn't shot me in the stomach , she shot me in the leg . Luis heard the shoot I was on the floor when I saw him , he ran towards me with tears on his face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hours later
~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were at the hospital, they took out the pistol out of my leg and then put stitches . Luis had his eyes full of tears that his eyes were red , he was worried of me and my babies .

They put me in a wheelchair took me to see if my babies are ok . I laid down on the bed , they put jell in my belly the doctor was taking to long . I had a feeling that something was wrong with my baby twin , that I started crying, luis and I where holding hands , I tighten his hand really hard . While the doctor looked at the twins , Luis put his heads on my face and looked straight into my eyes and he says " babe if anything happens , we are going to stick together .. Ok I love you baby" I just nodded my head to a yes .

The doctor looks at us with a face that look serious and then she says " mrs and mr Coronel your babe twin are ........