Chapter 49

We woke up got our stuff ready to leave and go to California , the babies were sleeping so we put all the bags in the car . By the time we were done the twins were awake , I took them a quick shower before we left to the airport so they could go fresh . When they were all dressed I put then in playing area while I got some of my stuff ready , Luis was putting the baby sits on the car .

-

We were ready so we left , we didn't go to say goodbyes to our family because we did that yesterday . When we got to the airport which was leading us to California , we were waiting until they called out California . I was holding Luisito in my lap and luis was holding Divina . I decided to take a picture of the four of us " con mis tres amores @luiscoronelmusic 😍😘❤️" I said in my post .

" Passengers who are going to California , your plane has arrived " we got up grabbed our stuff and left to the plane . We were in the plane waiting for it to go " Babe I love you " I said while I had my head rested in luis shoulder " I love you more " " No I do " " No I " he says while giving me a kiss on the head.

-

-

{SKIPPED THE WHOLE PLAN RIDE}

We were in California , "finally " I say in excitement, Luisito and Divina just laughed . We were going to my grandmas house ( if you reading my chapter from before you will know about the house ) . When we got there the couches and ..... Well let's just say everything was really dusty , so we decided to go to a hotel because we were scared that the babies could get sick or something with the dust there was .

-

We bought a hotel by the time we got there , there was a lot of paparazzi's . Luis was holding my hand while he had Divina in his arms and I had Luis on mines . When we were inside our hotel room , the twins were tired so I gave them there bottle of milk and they feel asleep . I went to take a shower because I was feeling tried for being on the plane . When I got out the twins were already awake playing. Around with there dad .

-

An hour has passed and we were all bored " babe I'm bored " luis said while we were playing around with the twins "ok pues vamos al parque " "vamos pues " .

-

When we got to the park there was a lot of kids playing around we got the twins out of the strollers and took them to the swings . Luis was pushing Luisito and I was pushing Divina , they laughed for no reason . They were bored in the swings so we took them to the slide . Luis got on the slide with them while they were on daddy's lap , I was taking a video for he social media . " en el parque con mis amores ! 😍😘 @luiscoronelmusic " .

FEW MINUTES PAST

We were sitting down eating ice cream when some fans of Luis comes towards us , I think they knew where we were with the video I posted . Bunch of people were coming we needed to call Hugo for some help . When he came he had some people to help because it getting kind of crazy . While luis was taking pictures with his fans I was in the bench with the twins giving them Ice cream .

Hours has past it was getting dark in the park and there was still fans . Luis had perform for them all of his songs and when he was done he was taking more pictures . I decided to go back to the hotel because the twins were falling asleep .

When we got there I put the babies in bed beside me , I was tired to so I feel asleep with them (btw luis know that we left) .

HEY GUYS SORRY FOR A LATE UPDATE AND BECAUSE IT A SHORT CHAPTER , IVE BEEN REALLY BUSY THESE PAST FEW DAYS I HOPE YOU GUYS UNDERSTAND .

HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYS AND GIVE THIS A VOTE . BYE