Chapter 25 wedding plans

Today me and Luis went to take some pictures for our wedding , I hand to wear this long white dress , that picture is for the invations . When we were done with the photo shoot , we went to pick out where was going to be the party , we picked outside door party .

Luis said that the honeymoon was going to be a surprise, I'm curious on where we are going? .

When we were done with outside party we were talking about how we are going to decorate it , we agreed that our moms were going to decorate it , we told them and they said yes . Did I mention my parents and Ashely are leaving with me . I told them that when I get married I will leave the house for them since I finish my payment of the rent .

Luis is going to buy are own house next week , since this week were to busy with other plans for our wedding .

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hours later
~~~~~~~~~~~~

We went to eat at 10pm because we were really busy with hour wedding . While we were eating we talked and laughed . Then luis was taking me home , I feel asleep all the way to my house .

{LUIS POV} Nayeli feel asleep in the car , she was really tired with all this wedding plans . I was really excited seeing Nayeli really happy that we're getting married .

CONVERSATION
Luis - amor wake up , we're at your house .
Me- that fast ! .. I don't want to leave , I want to stay with you .
Luis - you'll have to wait until we get married !
Me- I can't wait that long it's 7 more months , can you wait that much !
Luis - no I can't baby being with you makes my day !
Me- aww baby ... Well I have to go because my dad is waiting for me outside .. See , you see him
Luis - I thought your dad wasn't those jealous dads .
Me - babe all father are jealous with the boyfriends of there little girls .
Luis- haha ok babe .
Me- ok bye babe tomorrow are we going somewhere.
Luis - well we have everything planned for the wedding , but we forgot one thing .
Me- what ?
Luis - the food !
Me- oh god , well it's great I can tell my mom and dad what kind of food they want and you can tell your mom .
Luis- ok great .
Me- ok baby bye ... Call me when you get home .
Luis - ok bye babe

I give luis a hug and a long kiss . I went inside my house I told my mom and dad what kind of food they wanted they told me , then I told luis from text and he told me what his mom wanted , are parents didn't pick that much so we were going to pick out the rest tomorrow .

I was in my room just laying when my sister Ashely comes running towards my bed and she lays in my bed and she says .

CONVERSATION
Ashley - I'm happy for you sister !
Me - aww thank you Ashely .
Ashley - I have a question ? Why you and Selena are in a bad place right know ?
Me- oh well we were .
Ashely - can you tell me why ? I promise I won't tell her or are parents .
Me- she tried to take luis away from me .
Ashely - are you for real !!!!!
Me - yeah but know she happy with Kevin
Ashley - Kevin Ortiz brother of Gerardo Ortiz ?
Me- yeah
Ashely - hey on Monday I have go to my new high school ...... I'm scared
Me - why?
Ashley - because ..... Well when we moved to Oklahoma you weren't leaving with us , but when we moved I got bullied and I'm scared that's going to happen again .
Me - if that happen again , I'm here for you ok .
Ashely - ok well I'm going back to my room my friend is calling me !
Me - ok bye

When Ashely went to her room , I went to take a shower then I went downstairs ate cereal and went to sleep .