Chapter 40

HEY GUYS SORRY IF I TOOK SO LONG TO PUBLISH THIS CHAPTER BUT WHO CARES I FINISHED IT I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY CHAPTER 40!

CHRISTMAS EVE

We were at luis mom house my parent and sisters ,cousin, friends etc . There was a lot of presents under the Christmas tree . Me and Luis were matching he had his dark blue suit and I had my dark blue dress with my hair down in waves . Me and Natali took a picture together to remember when we had our big fat belly . Then luis and Gerardo took a picture and then all of four of us took a picture .

We ate tamales then we talked about what was going to be the baby's names luis said " al Niño va a ser Luis junior y a la niña va ser Divina paloma " everyone liked the names . We waited for the clock to strike 12 so we could open the presents .

12 O'CLOCK

We were opening presents I got a lot of baby cloths for my baby's and Luis gave me a golden watch it was so beautiful. Luis didn't get baby clothes but he did get clothes for him . I give Luis some pair of shoes they were Jordan's and the color red with black and some clothes with a hat . I got mostly baby clothes which was ok .

We were done opening presents , me and Luis were going to spent the night at luis moms house .

NEXT MORNING

I was drinking coffee with Luis mom , we just talked about the twins when all a sudden Luis comes out of his old room which we slept there , he kisses us in the forehead and gets a cup to drink coffee .

I went to take a shower while Luis and his mom stayed in the living room , I was in the shower when my belly starts to hurt really bad , I put on hand on the plastic wall and the other one in my belly I didn't want to scary Luis or his mom so I tired to be really quite and not yell .

The pain was going , I got out but on my black jeans with a velvet shirt and my hair in a high wavy ponytail and then put on my makeup with a bright red lipstick . I went to the living room Luis was already showered and clean . Luis mom has two bathrooms that's why he was already showered . I sat by him , he said " wow que preciosa mi reina !" I just smile and then I said " y que guapo mi rey !" And we kiss . When we were done kissing I look at his lips and started to laugh he said " que tengo !?!" I said " babe you have red lipstick on your lips ! " He looked like he put on lipstick . He looked at his self in the mirror and started to laugh then he got a napkin and cleaned his self . I went to the bathroom to put on my lipstick since all of it went to luis lips .

The pain was coming again , I sat down Luis saw me " hey babe what's wrong !?!" He said worried . " Nada just a little pain from the twins !" I said with a lot of pain . Luis sat down beside me until the pain would leave .

FEW MINUTES LATER

The pain left but I was planning to make an appointment so hey could check if my baby's were alright . Luis brother and sister were coming to visit us for Christmas my parents and sister , friend , cousins were coming again , so pretty much it was going to be a Christmas party . The family was already there , Luis started to put music first one that we heard on the radio was " Dime que si " I started to remember when Luis told me to marry him . Luis come's up to me and he says " remember this song amor " I said " of course how am I going to forget ! " then he grabs my hand and starts to sing it again to me , I of course started to blush .

All of us were dancing having fun , Luis and I dance to all the romantic songs . When we were dancing luis wanted to take a picture of us , so he asked his mom and we took a picture . Then he started to put it on Instagram , Facebook , Twitter and all his social media then he put " celebrating Christmas with my 3 loves of my life 😍😘❤️ " in 10 minutes he already had 8000 likes , his fans really love him . There was a lot of beautiful comments like " aww you guys look so cute together " or " aw you guys deserve to be happy forever ! " . I decided to take a picture with Luis and post it on my social media then I said " with the love of my life ❤️" I got a lot of likes to like about 5000 in 10 minutes.

We finished eating , it was so good . It was posole , tamales , tacos almost of every kind of Mexican food there was in the whole wide world .

HOURS LATER

It was almost 3 am in the morning and I was getting really tired well me and Luis were getting really tired . Relatives were starting to leave , I went to the room and put on my pajamas Luis was putting on his shorts . We already said goodnight to everyone so we went to sleep . Once I laid on the bed I fell asleep right away .

[LUIS POV] Nayeli laid on the bed and when 3 seconds pass she was already asleep , I smile while turning off the lights . I laid in bed and just grabbed Nayeli's hand which was on her belly and I fell asleep .

PLEASE GIVE THIS STORY A VOTE PLEASE !