Chapter 26 sickness

I woke up feeling sick , I was coughing a lot and my head hurts . I went to take some pills for the headache I had then I looked at the clock it was only 6am , so I went back to sleep .

~~~~~~~~~~~
Hours later
~~~~~~~~~~~

I ended up waking at 3pm , I had 10 missed calls from Luis , I went down stairs my mom and dad were watching tv my mom said " Mija pensé que estabas con Luis " i said no i was sleeping the whole time then my dad say " no vayas a estar embarazada " i started laughing . The door bell was ringing I opened the door, it was luis he said .

CONVERSATION
Luis - " hey amor you forgot today where going to pick out the food for the wedding day "
me- hey can we go tomorrow, I think I'm going to get sick babe .
Luis- aww your getting sick baby , do you want to do something else today ?
Me- like what ?
Luis - ahh........ Stay and watch movies ?
Me- ok ... What kind of movies ?
Luis - scary movies !
Me- but promise me your going to hug ?
Luis - I promise !

Luis went to rent some movies from redbox , he came then we went up to my room and watched the movies there but we had to leave the door open , since my dad told me . The whole day we spent it together in my room, when we saw all of the movies we talked , I was falling asleep in his chest because of the medicine I was taking for the cold , I think luis was falling asleep too.

[Ashley POV] I was going to the bathroom , I saw Nayeli's light on and I didn't hear anything , so I went inside the room I saw luis and Nayeli asleep , I turned of the light and closed the door and I left . I told my mom and dad , my mom said it was ok "at least they weren't doing something else" , my dad as usual he was mad half jealous because its daddy's little girl all of us three are daddy's little girl . I saw Selena today she took me to the mall bought me some new clothes for school tomorrow, I'm really nervous about this new school thing , but I will have to live with it .

~~~~~~~~~~~
Next morning
~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up and took a shower , Luis was still sleeping by the time I got out of the shower . I went to take my medicine and went back to my room , and laid down beside luis , I was just looking up at the sealing , them Luis scares me , I scream really loud my sister came running to my room to see if I was ok .

CONVERSATION
Ashley - Oh my god are you ok !?!?
Me- yeah yeah luis just scared me !
Luis - it's ok Ashley .
Ashley- ok then bye !
Me- babe why did you scare me ?
Luis- I saw you to concentrated on the sealing that I was getting jealous !
Me- haha if you knew what was I thinking about .
Luis- what ? ...... Wait babe your voice sounds weird !
Me- yeah I know it's because the cold I have ......... I was thinking about how our wedding is going to look !.
Luis - ohh

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hours later
~~~~~~~~~~~~

We went to pick out the food for our wedding , we picked out a lot of food and the cake too , then we went to buy some more medicine .

We went to Natali's house Gerardo was there , they were done with all with there wedding things . Natali made Taco's we ate , then we talked for a little bit and luis took me home . I fell asleep real quick .

~~~~~
Next day
~~~~~

I woke up sicker then ever I didn't feel like doing anything just sleep and lay in my bed . Luis came and did some company , but more I wanted to be talking to him or do something else , I just fell asleep .

I woke up like at 5 pm , luis was still there , he was watching me , I smiled and told him if he was watching me the whole time he said "no" but I think he was .

We were watching novelas , I know luis was bored of watching novelas because his not a big fan of novelas so I let him change the channel to whatever he wants , so he did .

~~~~~
That night
~~~~~

I was covered with blankets because I was cold luis cuddled with me , he actually didn't care if he got sick . The lights were off so we fell asleep .