Chapter 10 Did she survied

Luis POV - the doctors came and he said that Nayeli serviced I was really happy Natali and Gerardo were there my mom was to I was proud that Nayeli serviced the staps .

FEW WEEKS LATER

I don't remember anything it like people erased my mind I told luis he was give me jelly it was bad but I had to eat it the Natali came with a teddy bear and a ballon she was with Gerardo .

I told them why was I in the hospital I knew I got stap but why was the reason that I got stap ?.

When I woke I remembered everything I stood up really fast that my stomach hurted I started to cry luis was in the couch he woked up and told me if everything was ok I said no is Rodrigo still wondering around the streets he said " no amor his at jail" I said I remember everything I saw you in the embulance crying it was horrible amor he was about to shot me with a gun but the police came he said that everything was ok.

1MONTH LATER

I was at home luis was going to stay with me since I'm not really good yet .

Luis bought me a alarm for the house I was happy about that we stayed home all day when it was time to got to sleep he slept in my bed for if I needed something .

NEXT DAY

I woke up early because I was hungry I tried to walk but more I tried the more it hurt were Rodrigo had stap me in the legs .

When I was trying to walk luis saw that I was walking he stood up really fast and grabbed me by the wast and took me to the kitchen .

When we were done eating luis went to the bathroom while I waited for him to take me to the coach when he came he scared me then he grabbed me by the wast and started kissing me then he carried me to the couch .

We fell asleep about one more hour then luis woke be by saying " amorcito wake up the doctor is here " the doctor was going to check how was my cuts were doing he said that all of them were doing great but I still need help on walking .

When the doctor left I was laying in the couch then luis gets on his knees to kiss me and his says how was I doing I said fine .

Couple of minutes past luis and I were talking about silly stuff then the door bell rings it was Natali and Gerardo they bought cake for me and luis I tried to sit but luis helped me .

HOURS LATER

It was getting night so Natali and Gerardo left home then me and Luis went to bed watched tv in the bed and I fell asleep on his chest .