chapter 57

When the twins were already bored at the zoo we decided to go to Luis house and tell doña Thelma that we were back together and that his going to sing at Nokia theater next week .

-

We got to her house " ho-hola " she said surprised because we had a smile on our face " hola " we say " Ya estan juntos Otro ves " " Si hoy en la mañana " says Luis . Then she brings us in a hug . " Ama Voy a cantar en Nokia theater " luis says in excitement " felicidades mijo " she says and give him a hug . When it was getting late we decided to go back home as I we walk out the door we say bye .

*ONE WEEK LATE*

I was wearing this pretty long black dress that was tight to my body and my black high heels and my hair in a bun . Nokia theater was a really fancy place so we all decided to wear something fancy for the show . Divina was wearing a pretty light pink dress and Luisito was wearing a suit and tie that daddy was helping him put on and Luis of course was wearing a suit and tie but during the show he was gonna change .

When we got there alot of fans were waiting out side , we came from the back door of the theater and waiting for the rest of the family to come .

"Papi papi " divina says hugging him .

"Qué me corazón ?" He say lifting her up

"Goog luck " Divina says hugging him and Luisito hugging him from his leg.

Every one was basically here now so we wished him good luck and hugged him , I was the last one to hug him .

"Good luck babe do great out there" I say as I put both of my hands in his chest .

" thanks amor " he says as I feel his hand on my waist and then in my back as we kiss .

When we were done I went with the rest to the front stage and sat down in my sit beside the kids . The show was starting Luis began to sing . He started to sing "Mi nina trvieza " and then "Tenerte ".

It was the mid of the show when Luis says .

"Bueno se esta concion va para la persona que amo ... mi amor ven para qa " I stood up and went up stairs I wasn't expecting this from him I was shocked actually .

" se llama dime que si " tears started to welled up in my eyes remembering the day he told me to marry him . As he starts to sing he drys my face with his tumb after that he grabs my hand and doesn't let go of it during the whole song . Once he finished he gives me bunch of roses and then hugs me . I go back to the sits .

Almost in the ending he gave Mireya and Thelma roses to it was really sweet of Luis giving him the roses .

1 am

The show was finished we went to Thelma house to celebrate for a bit . She made some tamales and flan . We talked for a bit about the show and other stuff .

Next morning

I woke up first so I decided to make breakfast for the 4 of us . I was making breakfast when I feel to strong hands around my waist .

"Good morning babe" I say while flipping the pancake around .

"Morning amor .... mmm pancakes" he says while whispering in my ear making me shiver .

" are the kids still sleep babe "

" Yeah I checked before coming down stairs "

"Oh ok so I'm just going to there pancakes when they wake up "

We were eating when Luis phone rings "Bueno " he says "oh ok Ay voy en 10 minutos ... si oh ok bye " . I ask him who it was he said it was Hugo they needed to record so he left .

The kids already ate so we planned to go to the park and stay there for a little bit . As the kids were playing in the park I saw Natali which I haven't seen in like 'forever' with her little girl .

We talked about random stuff and how life was with our children in there .

Once the kids where already tired we went to my house and talk some more there . Natali 's phone was ringing so she answered " yeah Amor ... We went to the park and I saw Nayeli so we talked and now we are about to make something to eat ... ok see you bye love you " I was guessing it was Gerardo .

" I see Gerardo was with Luis and now there coming " she says

"Oh really .. what should we make to eat " I say

" tacos ! " natali says in cheers

We start making the food as we talked and the kids playing around being weird kids .

Luis and Gerardo got home so we started to eat . When we were done eating Luis had some movies he rented from redbox so watched them . The kids were up stairs playing .

Once we were finished watching the movies gerardo and Natali got ready to go home . Went we went up stairs the kids were sleeping Gerardo took her girl in the arms and went . As soon as they left we went to sleep .

Here you go guys hope you guys loved it sorry it was late I've been reading this good book .

Thanks for the nice comments on how you like this story it get me to write more and more love you guys .