Chapter 24 family ties

{1 month later }

I was getting ready for my cousin's Yamile wedding it's in Florida , she's getting married with Prince Royce .

Luis , Natali , Gerardo came with me , we stayed in a hotel .

CONVERSATION-
Me - babe hurry up we're gonna be late!!!
Luis - I'm coming just wait for a bit .
Me - ok

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Church
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were sitting in the second row of church , the pastor started talk . Luis whispered in my ear " that's gonna be us about 6 or 7 months " I smiled .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Minutes later
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Church was done , we're going to the party , luis and Gerardo were going to sing there were a lot of fans outside the party were waiting for luis and Gerardo to sing .

Luis was singing dime que si , I told him to sing it since its on of my favorite songs .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hours later
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was talking to Yamile about how did Prince Royce planned the proposal .

conversation-
Me - Yamile how did Prince planed the proposal?
Yamile - well we went to a restaurant and a few minutes later he gets on on knee an tells me !.... I saw the ring with who are you getting married with?
Me- you don't know prima ?
Yamile - ohh luis ..... Luis coronel right?
Me - yes
Yamile - oh I'm happy for you when are you getting married ?
Me- July 28th
Yamile - I heard Natali is getting married too ?
Me - yeah on July 13 in her birthday !

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hours later
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were at the hotel I started talking to luis how I liked the wedding and how I want are's , he was just staring and me and he said " why are you so beautiful?" I started blushing .

We went to sleep because tomorrow we are leaving back to Arizona.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
IN ARIZONA, TUCSON
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We came back home luis was at my house for a bit then he left to see his mom .

I was watching tv , when someone knocks on my door I had no clue . I opened the door it was Selena .

CONVERSATION-
Me- what are you doing here?
Selena - ok before you get all wild at me please can you forgive me?
Me- why would I forgive you ...... What if your lying to me ?
Selena- I swear I'm not I know what I did was wrong , but was because I was so lonely and I needed someone .
Me- so you decided to take Luis from me!
Selena- yes yes but I found someone who loves me and I love him ........ Kevin Ortiz !
Me- what ?!?!
Selena- please forgive me !
Me- you'll have to earn my trust again !
Selena - I promise i will ..... How about we go to the mall today at 5 .
Me- .......ok..

Selena sounded different she didn't sound the same , but I guess I will give her a second chance she did bad but sisters do that right ?

~~~~~~~
5 pm
~~~~~~~

I told luis that I was going with Selena he said " ok amor but just be careful, you never know what she can do " I said ok I love you and hanged up.

Selena and I were at the mall she was like the sister I used to know when I leaved with her the warm hearted who would always be with me where ever I go . I'd asked her a question .

CONVERSATION
Me- hey ..... What happen to you .... your different know?
Selena - I don't know , I just change .

We spent the whole day together then she took me home and she left .

I went to take a shower when I got out of the show I was getting a call from luis he said " babe you had me worried I thought Selena did something to you" I said " no I was taking a shower " we talked for a little bit on how was our day today .

We finished talking and I went to sleep .