Chapter 19

{2 WEEKS PASSES}

I was at work , I was the coffee maker but Erick told me to take out the trash by the way his a jerk .

[LUIS POV] I came one day early , because the concert I was going to in Minnesota was canceled. I am going to visit Nayeli in her work , I'm on my way .

I was outside of taking the trash out when some guy grabs my wast I turn around , I was about to slap the guy , but then I see his face and it was Luis I was about to to scream because , I was so happy that he came back , but then he grabs me by the wast again pulls me toward him and starts kissing me .

Conversation-
Me- you scared me !
Luis- I missed you !
Me- I did too!

Erick - NAYELI HURRY UP , I DONT HAVE YOUR TIME !!!!!!!!

Luis - what's wrong with him ?
Me- nada , his just acting like a bitch , hey baby I have to go before he fires me .
Luis - No no no , I'm going to talk to him that he can't be talking to you like that!
Me- no baby it's ok .
Luis- ok fine , but tell me if his still yelling at you ok ?
Me- Ok

[LUIS POV] I didn't like the attitude of that guy name Erick , so I stayed in Caribou, but Nayeli didn't notice .

I decided to ask Nayeli to marry me on Valentine's Day since I was a performance that day , so I have it all plan out .

********
Hours later
********

I came at home at 8pm , i went to take a shower then I went to the living room for a little bit . The bell ring I was wondering it was Luis because who else would knock on the door late ?

I opened the door and of course it was Luis , I told him to come in , he brought a movie we watched it .

When the movie was done we fell asleep in the couch and are night ended there.