Chapter 21 The Big News

Me and luis arrived to Arizona Tucson , we went to his house to tell his mom we are getting married, she was very happy . I called my mom she said " felicidad Mija cuando se casan " i told her we don't know yet since luis just told me yesterday . My parents were planning to live with me since there to far away from me .

Luis turned on the tv to " El Gordo y la flaca " they were talking about the proposal of yesterday , I was excited they put that , but then they said that "Becky G and Luis would of made a cuter couple" that really bugged me since all of his fans would say that all the time , but I would usually ignore it .

Luis saw me get a little mad when I heard about it , so he changed the channel . Luis sat close to me , then he grabbed my hand and he said " babe ignore what they said I think we make a really , really cute couple " . I blushed but it didn't help at all , since those words were stuck in my head .

*******
Few hours later
*******

Luis and I arrived to my house , he parks I was going to say bye and give him a hug , but he tells me that I've looked sad the whole day .

Conversation-
Luis - hey amor you looked sad the whole day ?
Me- no .. It's just that my head has been hurting !
Luis- babe I know your lying! ...... Since we saw El Gordo y la flaca you look sad ....... Babe don't worry about what they say I .... Love .. You I picked you not her , you and I are going to get married .

I stood in silence for a moment , but he did have a point on what he said ! . I give him a kiss and went inside my house .

I was out of the shower my phone was vibrating a lot I looked it was from Instagram , Twitter , Facebook , fans and some other friends of mine were congratulating me some of luis fans would say to treat him good and to make his favorite food and to support him in his career , I said to all of his fans Thank you so much for the support! .

*****
The next morning
*****

I woke up with a text , a anonymous text it said " don't marry Luis , if you do I'm going to kill your love ones including luis mom do you want to see luis suffer for your fault . Keep one thing in mind I'm going to kill them One by one I want to see you suffer "

I called luis , but he didn't answer I send him a text to come to my house !. I was scared when I saw the text message .

I decided to call Natali she came as quick to my house she was worried because I was crying .

Conversation-
Natali- AMIGA ! What's wrong did luis do something?
Me - no ...... Look at the text I got , its anonymous .
Natali - it says " don't marry luis , if you do I'm going to kill your love one including luis mom do you want to see luis suffer for your fault . Keep one thing in mind I'm going to kill them One by one I want you to suffer " oh my god , Obviously it can't be one of his fans since they don't know you well , it has to be someone who knows you and your family .
Me- but like who..?
Natali - like Rodrigo?
Me- his at jail !

In that moment the door bell rings, it was luis he says " hey what's going on amor?" I told him about the text , he said that "what if it was Rodrigo ?" , I told him " it can't be , how is he going to know that we are getting married if his at jail " . Natali and Luis agreed .

I went to the bathroom, when I went downstairs they had a clue on who might of been .

Conversation-
Luis- amor I think we have a clue on who is it .... What if it's Selena ?
Natali - I mean she tried to take Luis from you right ?
Me- yeah but she would never do that !
Natali- Amiga you haven't seen your sister since what about 3 years , you never know what if she changed !
Luis- even if your right or wrong amor , we made a plan !
Natali - yeah , so tomorrow luis is going to talk to Selena to come over to his house , your going to be there but in the kitchen where she can't see you , luis is going to take her to his room ..
Me- WHAT !!!! .... No
Luis- Amor don't worry nothing is going to happen .
Me- I know something is going to happen , she going to lean towards you like she did when she kissed you and you know where it go's!
Natali - ok then don't get mad Nayeli , where dose she usually have her phone ?
Me - in her purse or sometimes in her hand .
Natali - I have a new plan ! Hey luis can your mom be included in this ?
Luis - yeah ok
Natali- ok good , so my plan is your mom is in the kitchen she says to Selena to go help her with something while she's in the kitchen luis is finding the phone in the purse and if he dose find it he go's to his room where we are going to be at .... Wait what if she has a password on her phone ?
Me - I know her password it's her birth year 1996 .
Natali - oh ok and then we are checking her phone on text messages !

I liked the idea but what if the phone wasn't in her purse ?

******* hours later *******

Natali left luis stayed with me , he was talking about how he wanted are wedding , sounded really excited, I went along with him so he wouldn't think that I want to cancel the wedding just because the text message .

[luis POV] Nayeli was really sad since she got the message I tried to cheer her up and talk about the wedding she was getting excited but I hope she still wants to marry me .

Luis order pizza , we ate the we watched a movie we were laying on the floor , in the middle of the movie he starts tickling my wast he said " the movie is boring , I want to have fun with my girl " I tried to tell him to stop but I couldn't since he was tickling me , he ends up on top of me , we looked into each other's eyes and we kissed .