Chapter 55

"I'm going to put the babies in there cribs ..... Do you still have the cribs ?" I say to Luis " Si ... I still do have them " he say's , taking Divina because she was already sleeping and Luisito was not . I put Luis in the crib because he was getting tired , when I was done I turned off the lights and went to the kitchen to get some water , Luis was in the bathroom . I was sitting in the mini bar drinking my water while I looked over my phone there were 5 messages.

Messages :
Selena: hey forgot to tell you party starts at 11:00 am ... So wake up early so we can go early .
Marianna: hey ... I miss you when you coming back to Texas ?
Mike : hey bishfriend ... First day with out you and I miss you ..
Lucia : Oh my Cheetos .... You won't believe me what Miguel said !!!!
Jennifer: hey girl ... Guess what Miguel told me and Lucia ?

Marianna , Mike , Lucia and Jennifer were the first people I met when I went to Texas . I decided to call Lucia since she said she would be wake until 3am .

Talk :
L: hey bae
N: hey what you doing ?
L: here on bed watching a movie .. Y tu ?
N: at my husbands house ... The twins wanted to sleep with dad and they didn't want me to leave them .
L: oh I thought you said you weren't gonna see the baby daddy .
N: turns out he came and well he saw the twins and well you know the rest .
L: oh yes .. Omg you won't believe what Miguel said
N: what !!
L: well .. Today he got drunk and you know how kids and drunk people always say the truth ... He told me that he likes you
N: oh really so he dose like me .

"Who likes you ?" I hear Luis say " I'll take to you later " I say to Lucia . " No one " I say not making eye contact with him and moving to the couch , then he grabs my arm " who like you " he says then I make I contact with him " your hurting me Luis " I say serious and pissed " I'm sorry but standing the fact that someone like you- " he say while I got off his sentence "shut up luis because don't forget that you did the same thing one year ago " I say while I leave up stairs to the babies room and close the door . Tears came down my face while I sat on the rocking chair we had .

- Next morning -

I woke up in Luis room , I get up while I rolled my eyes knowing that he took me here . I took a shower and then showered the babies I put Divina on a pretty purple dress and Luis on jeans and a squared coy boy shirt . Luis was still sleeping it was early . When we were done we left and i didn't bother to tell Luis where we where going .

-

I arrived to Selenas house , I got the babies out of the car sit and knocked on her door , it was still the same house from last year . "Hey " I say to Kevin and he says hi back , then I tell him where was selena he said she was getting ready so I went upstairs the twins stayed with Kevin and the little girl Selena had . "Wow you look sexy " Selena says playing around " thank you " I say . We took half and hour for Selena to get ready when she finally was finished and we left . We got to the party it was a wedding it was one of Selena's friends , I saw my mom and doña Thelma and the rest sitting in a big table we went and sat beside them .

-

I got a text from someone , I looked who it was it said 'Luis' I checked what he said .

-message-
L: nice way leaving and not saying anything !
M: well nice way putting me in your bed ... When I was fine on the rocking chair .
L: first of all it's our bed second we are still married ...
M: that Doesn't mean anything if it's your mine ours I still get to make my own decisions.
L: fine...
-end-

I turn off my phone and talked with Selena . A few minutes past I see Luis coming towards us , I just roll my eyes and looked some where else . We ate I gave the twins some food and then they went to play in the little kids playing area they had then I hear 'mi AMIGA , amante Mi amor ' come out the some of my memory's came back . ' wanna dance ' Luis says while putting his hand beside my face then I see my mom making me the face to go and give him a chance , I got up and danced with him . Once we get to the dance floor he holds me by the waist and hold my hand we dance but it was dead silence between us two . Then he gets closer I can feel his breathing on the right side of my ear , I felt like my heart was melting . Then he starts singing the song in my ear " Luis...." I say "what just admit that you like me and that you miss all this little details that I give you ..." "Luis don't start please ..." " Admit it , admit that we love each other and those two kids we have will never break us apart " ".......i-" the song cut off my sentence , we went back to our table and talked with the rest of the family .

-

"Hey do you want to dance ?" This guy asks me , I look at my mom her face looked like if she said go ahead "umm..sure " I say then I get up . We dance he's a cool guy really respectful and such a gentlemen " hey what your name ?" I say to him " Matteo " he says " what's yours ?" " Nayeli " I say .

[Luis POV]

I was jealous seeing Nayeli dancing with another guy and seeing her smile it really pissed my nerves but I knew she loves me .....

________________________

Here you go guys did you like it or nah ? Give this a vote and comment and Plzzz tell other people who like Luis Coronel about this or even people who aren't a big fan of luis coronel !.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 17k LOVE YOU SO MUCH 😘 thanks for taking your time on ready this story love you all.