Chapter 38

Luis , me , Yamile and Prince were getting ready for Selena wedding . Yamile did my makeup and I did hers , I waved my hair and pulled it up in half up half down hair but it wasn't just a simple hair due , there was a lot of tricks that made it really fancy then I put on my long red dress . Luis came into the room he said " wow look at that beautiful lady !" I blushed and then I came close to him and said " look at that handsome man who must it be ?!" He just smiled .

We were at church sitting down , I had one hand on my belly and the other I was holding Luis hand . When church was done we went to party , Luis , me , Yamile , Prince my parents , luis mom and Ashley sat together . There was a slow dancing coming up Luis told me if I wanted to dance I said yes . We danced , he had his hand in my waist and I had mine around his neck . There was some of his fans there that were young like 17 , 16 they would ask me if they could dance with him I said yes , let their dreams come true right ?! . Those fans came to the table because they wanted to ask me something on of them gave me a little present for the twins , I opened them it was to necklaces one was of our lady of Guadalupe from my little girl and the Other was Jesus for my little dude , I stood up and give her a hug Luis did to for the support then I asked her what was her name she said " Divina Paloma " I really like her name when she left I told Luis that we should put our baby girl like that he liked it too know we have the names for both of our baby's .

We were done eating , I was talking to the pride with was Selena , she's really happy with her party and everything . It was cake time , Luis went to grab my cake and his , his a gentleman.

We dance for a bit then Luis was going to sing couple of songs of his . He came back his sit , he was really thirsty for water because his throat was dry . Luis wanted to dance one more time so we did . When we were done my fit were killing me , there was a photo guy taking pictures in a corner of the party we went to take a picture it cost 30 dollars for 6 pictures . We took one were luis is behind me with his hands on my belly and my hands on top of his and the other one luis and I were looking at my belly and touching it . We got the pictures right away , we showed my parents and luis mom they said it looked beautiful. We give two for my parents and the other two for luis mom and the other two for us .

The party was almost over people were living we waiting until Selena and Kevin live to their honeymoon so we could say our goodbyes .

They changed into there regular clothes we were saying our goodbyes and giving each other hugs . We were home , I was sleeping the whole way back home .

[Luis POV] Nayeli was sleeping the whole car ride , when we got home I carried her to our room . Yamile and Prince were already home . I laid Nayeli down in the bed then I took off my suit and put on my shorts then I took Nayeli's high heel off , I didn't want to wake her up so I left her with her beautiful red dress on .

NEXT MORNING

I woke up with the dress I had yesterday . I took a shower I put on some leggings and a long sleeve shirt when I got out of the room luis wasn't in the bed no more . I went down stairs he was with Yamile and Prince they were eating pancakes that Yamile was making " hola amor " say luis " hey babe " I start helping Yamile . When we were done eating luis got a call that he needed to be at the studio today , Yamile and Prince were going to visit Prince mom so I was home alone .

Luis was getting ready to leave, I gave him a kiss and he left .

HOURS LATER

I was watching tv when all of a sudden he door bell rings , I knew it wasn't luis he has his keys and Yamile and Prince were gonna come late .

I open the door and I said " its you !!!"

HEY GUYS SORRY IF IT WAS SHORT . WHO DO YOU GUYS THINKS IS THE PERSON ?

PLEASE GIVE THIS A VOTE !!