Chapter 14 Back to Arizona

Luis and I woke up at 6am so we can get to Arizona in time but it will last 1 day and a half since we are going In luis car .

We went to the gas station I bought some drinks and Luis a lot of chips .

~~~~

Couple of hours later

~~~~

Luis POV ) I was driving when I see Nayeli sleeping she's so beautiful in her sleep .

When I woke up it was already night luis said " finally you wake up baby it was getting boring " I laughed I tilde him " every time I go on car trips I fall aslep right away" luis just smiled , then I asked him how much time was there to get home he said about 5 more hours , then he hold my hand .

Luis turn on his stero and the song he dedicated to me came up " me muero por verte " and like always I start to cry again have way the song I look outside the window so he wouldn't see me cry but he already saw me he said " baby are you crying?" I told him yes , he just smiled .

I got a phone call from Natali.

Conversation

Natali - hey I miss you , when are you coming back

Me- I'm coming back home with Luis

Natali- omg really

Me- yeah did you know that he was coming. To California

Natali- yea but I didn't want to tell you or tell him that you were there ..... Sorry

Me- it's ok

Natali- what time are you coming

Me - I don't know luis said there's 5 hours left but we are going to stop at a rest area and sleep and go tomorrow morning.

Natali - ok

Me- hey is my sister still sleeping in my house ?

Natali- yeah

Me- oh ok

Natali- what are you going to do ?

Me- something you'll see well I'll talk to you tomorrow by phone is running out of battery !

Natali- ok bye drive safe Amiga

Me- ok thanks bye

Luis then asked me who it was , I said Natali , then he said " oh "

We were at the rest area luis parked then he unbuckled his seatbelt I did to . Then he got closer to me and kissed me I kissed him back , then he says I love you so much I reply to him I love you too amor , we both went in the back of the seats and tried to cuddle and fall asleep

~~~~~~~~

Next morning

~~~~~~~~

We woke up I went to the bathroom before leaving the rest area I got back to the car and we went into the road again .

~~~~~~~~

4 hours later

~~~~~~~~

I was talking to luis when all off a sudden i get a text message, it was my sister she send me "hey sister your boyfriend kissed me yesterday and wanted to sleep with me " of course that was lies becuase he was with me yesterday so I send her a little lie too " really !,why I thought he loved me? you know what I'm in the airplane I am almost home I want to talk to you "

Luis was curious to who I was texting he kept on telling me who it was , so I told him that it was my sister and that she said that you were with her and kissed her and blah blahh blahh and I told her that I thought you loved me and blahh blahh .

Luis was mad when I told him about the lie Selena did , because she was trying to ruined are perfect relationship we had .

~~~~

In Arizona

~~~~

We were in my house outside parked I entered the house fake crying ...........

Luis Coronel [COMPLETED]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें