chapter 50 (part 1)

NEXT DAY

We ready to go to Disney land I just hoped for the first time that wasn't fans because I really wanted to spent time with Luis and the babies I mean yesterday was suppose to be for us the family and yeah the fans are our family , I mean I don't mind that they love us and everything but I just wanted to have time with the family ..

-

We got out of the hotel and a taxi was waiting for us we got inside the taxi and the taxi took us to Disney . "Quien esta feliz " say Luis with his goofy smile that melted my heart every time "yo " I say at the twins so they could say it but they looked at me if I were a crazy lady .

We got there and bought the tickets for the rides and stuff ( never In my life I been in Disney land so excuse me if I'm wrong ) we four got into a babies ride for the twins they liked it by the looks in there face . When the ride was over we went to a train ride that took us to see the animal and hear them talk about what they do and what they eat and how they play and pray . The twins were really interested in the animals they would wave at them (lol) . I was holding Divina in my arms while Luis was with Luisito , it surprised me that I didn't see fans running towards Luis maye they didn't know that Luis was at Disney land until he or I would post something about Disney land . "Ma  ma " said divina while pointing at a Tigger " si me corazón es un tiggere " (sorry if I spelled it wrong ) . She didn't like the Tigger so she covered her eyes , I smiled on how cute it looked " y que tiene mi prisencita " luis say coming towards us hold Luisito. Divina points at the Tigger while covering her eyes with one hand me and Luis laughed on how cute it looked . The train went on going and we past all the beautiful creatures that are in this planet , we got off and went to the boat ride to relax for a bit . When we got on I sat down my Luis his arm was around my waist and Divina was his lap and Luisito on mine "Amor turn " he says , I turn and we kiss we hear Divina say eww so we laughed and looked her and see her covering her eyes . Luisito was looking at the water he was detracted by it .

When the boat ride was done we got out and walked around Disney land " babe I want ice cream " I say to Luis as I held his hand " let go buy ice cream pues " he say while look down at me I felt short in that moment I think it was because I was wearing slippers and I usally wear heels or something . We got our ice and we sat at a bench .

-

When we were done eating our ice we walked around more then when all of a sudden we hear people yell Luis name ..

Hey guy long time I haven't update but here you go hoped you guys liked it and sorry if It was short I'm so tired right now . I've made a plan ok so I decided that every Tuesdays ima be updating chapter of this story . Do you guys like the idea yes no maybe please comment if you do or no and give this story a vote .

Night ✌