Chapter 11 sisters

Well today I woke up with a great news ! . My sister Selena called she said she was going to come to see how was I doing with my cuts , she's coming tomorrow I'm really excited she's going to stay for 1 month but luis is going to take care of me .

Today me and Luis went to eat at a Mexican restaurant it was so Good ! . We just went there because I can't barely walk , we talked and told each other how much we loved each other .

We went to luis house because he hasn't seen his mom for the last two days so we went , she said how was I i told her I am fine we stayed there about two hours then we went back home .

We were going to sleep when luis asks me a question ?

Conversation-

Luis- cuando te cres casar mi amor ?

Me- why the question amor ?!

Luis - just asking !

Me- well I would love to have my wedding in a July or June because I love summer !

Luis POV

I'm planning on asking her to marry me but next year maybe in February since it only November right know !

I was wondering why luis ask me that is he going to ask me to marry me ?

I fell asleep with that question in my head .

THE NEXT MORING

Me and Luis were watching the news when the door bell rings I knew it was my sister luis got the door Selena was like so his the lucky guy who feel in love with you I was blushing she was the same age as me 19 but she's the oldest I'm the second oldest I have a little sister she's only 16 ,.Natali came and Gerardo too since Natali hasn't seen my sister for a long time .

I could walk but it hurts really bad .

Selena POV - I'm so happy to see my sister but Luis got my eye when I saw him in the door . I'm going to let him fall in love with me real soon .!

4 weeks later

I can walk know I walk perfectly fine, luis went back to his house last week know his almost visiting almost every day his visiting today I can't wait to see him .!

Selena POV - today is my big day I'm going to tell luis how I feel and kiss him hope my sisters dose watch the kiss!

The door bell rings

I opened the door it was luis we were goig to the mall today , I told him to come in and sit down because I wasn't ready I went up stairs I put on my shoes and I couldn't find my phone I start looking for it every where . When i found it , it was under my bed .

I went down stairs , when I saw Selena and Luis kissing , luis saw me I ran out of the house crying he catch me and told me .

Conversation -

Luis - amor is not what it is she was the one who kiss me !

Me- you know forget it I trusted you I loved you so you can do this to me

Luis- I'm sorry baby please forgive me

Me - no , let's me go ! Forget you ever knew me !

I didn't know where to go by then but for sure I was going to Natali's house .

Few mintues later

I knock on she opens I hug her she tells me what happen i tell her that I found Selena and luis kissing she was really mad I told her if she can take me to the airplane she said why ? I told her because I'm going to my home town California. She told me if I was sure about that I said yes .

I was receiving a lot of calls and text messages of luis but I didn't reply .

Natali POV- I'm sad for my best friend she was going to California because luis broke her heart but I guess I'm taking her .