Chapter 54

*1 year later *

" Happy birthday to you , happy birthday to you , happy birthday to Divina and Luis happy birthday to you " i sing to my babies can't believe there 1 years old now . I was planning on going back to Arizona so my babies could see there two grandmas and grandpa and we'll see there dad to , I've never stopped talking about him I didn't want my kids to think they didn't have a dad . The only persons I been making communication was with Bebe and Selena and well Ashley sometimes .

[Luis POV]

It's been a year now my babies are one by today . I miss them so much and Nayeli too there my life . This whole year I've been on tours just trying to forget about that day , well good new is Becky married Austin Mahone and Ashley had her baby Selena did to . I still live in the same place everything is where it stayed. Of course not Messy . The only hope I had is to see the three people I love .

2DAY LATER

We were at Arizona .... Wow I say coming back here brings a lot of memories bad and good memories . I smiled to my self , telling my self I was missing home . I called my mom to know we're she was at she was at doña Thelma's house it was a surprise only my mom knew about this . When I got there , I got my babies out of the baby sits , they both were holding my hands and we walked to the door " ready " I say to the babies " sii" they both say in excitement. I knock on the door Bebe opens " Ahh may I help you ?" Is he serious Dosent he remember me " are you serious Bebe it me........Nayeli and Divina and Luis " " oh my god ..... Nayeli AHHH I missed you and this little boogies " he says while he gives me a hug and then the twins a hug . We enter the house and every one start hugging the three of us , Divina and Luis weren't shy at all . Doña Thelma cried when she hugged me and he twins , we talked on how was Texas and where was I living etc .

[luis POV]

I was in my bed watching soccer when I get a call from my mom " mijo bien pa la casa quiero que comas con migo " " Ok ama ay voy". I got ready and left . When I got there , there was a white Toyota car . I parked and knocked on the door , my mom opened it "hola mijo " "hola ama " I say while I gave her a kiss on the cheek ' Divina .... Luis don't run ......... You might fall Listen to mommy ' I hear from upstairs " ama........" I say confused as I looked at everyone in the living room " Si mijo Ya estan aqui " . I go in front of the stairs as I see my twins there going down the stairs " DADDY" i hear them both say , tear start to fall down my face of joy " daddy?" I hear Nayeli coming down the stairs confused . I hug my kids Divina sure did look a lot like Nayeli and mini luis a lot like me . Once I saw Nayeli she look so beautiful with her hair kinda reddish hair " Ohh...." She says in a serious face . " Umm hola Luis " she says coming down the stairs slowly " ho-la " I say staring at her . She looks at me for a minute and then she looks down .

[nayeli POV]

I was walking down the stairs when I see the least person I wanted to see but still needed to see him ...... Luis . I walked down stairs and when I got to the bottom stair and I just stared at him and then walk to the living room . " aye sis tomorrow there a party we are all going do you want to com ?" Selena says while I sit beside her watching how the twins are playing around with there dad " yeah sure " .

-

I went upstairs with the twins because they liked upstairs " aye ...... So you've been telling the twins about me" luis says with a smile " yeah I wouldn't lie to my babies that they don't have a father " " Yeah .....look yes I did a big mistake I was stupid .... I'm sorry .... I ....love ...you " he get closer to me I was still " I ..... I love you to but I just can't forgive you " I say while I back up and go where the kids are but I was going to slow so he grabbed me by the wrist and pulled me and we kissed and of course I kissed him back I missed him but I was still mad " no stop Luis " " Why ?" " Because " I say while I look at him and then go to the room where the twins were .

"Mommy I want to sleep at Daddy places" Divina says " no baby we are sleeping here " " If you want they can stay with me " luis say while he leans on the side of the door " do you want to stay with daddy ?" I say to both of the twins " yes but I want you to stay with us " Luisito says " Fine I'll stay with you guys " I say . I put the babies in the baby sit luis helps me and then I turn on the car I already said I was staying the night over there . When we got there nothing looked different it was all how I remembered .

____________________________

Hey guy did you guys liked this chapter comment/vote what you think and BYEEE