Chapter 45

Ashley comes down the stairs , we stood up and she said with tears in her face " I-im pregnant " of course I start cry I was really disappointed , a young girl with her life ahead getting pregnant at age 16 almost going to 17 . We stood in silence for a moment then Ashley says " what am I going to tell mom and dad " " The truth of course your not going to lie " Selena say almost yelling at her . The twins were crying it was already time to feed them . I fed them and I took them upstairs in there room I didn't close the door so if they cried I could here them . I came down stairs Ashley was crying she didn't stop crying for a long time until we gave her relaxing tea . " Your gonna need to tell mom and dad more that you want to not your gonna have to or by the time you are on you 5 months of pregnancy what are going to tell them ?" She nodded her head .

MINUTES LATER

Selena and Ashley left , I just hoped that Selena didn't start to yell at her during the car ride . Ashley was going to tell our parents tomorrow she wasn't ready today . Luis came back he had a smile on " hey amor why the smile ??" " Because I'm happy to see you babe !" " Aww " " And my two loves " " Sleeping " "are you ready for tonight " " Is that why your so happy " " Maybe ...... Babe we haven't done it since our honeymoon because you got pregnant right away " " Well it's your fault " " haha I'm going to take a shower " "k" . I went upstairs and layed on the bed while I watched tv . Luis asked if I was ready I just nodded .

When we were done we layed on the bed when luis says " babe mañana im going on tour " " what ?!? For how many days " " Two months baby but promise me that we are going to Skype every day " " Ok I promise " . We kissed each other and we fell asleep .

NEXT DAY

Luis was packing up , I helped him with clothes to wear for his concerts . When we was done he went to the babies room and held them for a bit . We went done stairs he was leaving because Hugo was waiting for him , we kissed for 3 minutes and he says " I love you " " I love you too" . He left then I went up stake got my baby's all dressed up because I was going to leave them and Thelma's house she knew what happen so she offered to take care of my twins . I got ready put on my blue jeans with white plain shirt and white nikes and did my hair in a bun with natural makeup . Then I put my babies in the car and drove off . When we got there I called Bebe to help me with the babies he grabbed one and I grabbed the other baby . I entered the house and said my hellos , we talked for a bit and then I left to go pick up Selena .

When I got there I called Selena she came out 3 minutes later . It was dead silence so I turned on the radio when the song " dime que si " comes up the one that luis told me to marry him . I start singing then Selena starts recording with my phone . When I was done singing she said " ima post it on all your social media and put " 1 hour later and my sister is missing luis , guess she loves him with all her heart -Selena " . We went to the gas station Selena got out for some monsters drinks . I was done putting gas to I got inside the car then Selena got inside she gave me my monster and we left off.

When we got to our parents house we said our hellos then we ate because I haven't ate breakfast . When we were done we went to the living room my sister Ashley said " ama , papi este les tengo que decir algo " " Si mija que es mi cielo " my mom had a smile on which I knew was going to turn upside down me and Selena just looked at each other worried " estoy embarazada " .

HEY GUYS PLEASE GIVE THIS A VOTE AND HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT

HOW ARE THERE PARENTS GOING TO REACT ?
ARE THEY GOING TO KICK HER OUT OR NOT ?