Chapter 34

The doctor looks at us with a face that looks serious and then she says " mrs and mr Coronel your babe twin are fine they didn't get injured or anything "

I look at luis smiling , then we kissed and hugged . Luis started touching my belly and give it kisses .

I got out of the room , my parents and luis mom were waiting in the emergency room , my mom and luis mom were crying , when they saw me they said how were the babies I said they were ok .

[LUIS POV] we got home , Nayeli was sleeping the whole way back home . I grabbed her and took her to bed , I laid beside her if she needed anything . In the moment I wondered who could of shoot Nayeli ?

[MY POV] hey we're home?!?! That fast ? I told Luis confused because I just woke up. I started touching my belly with care and love then Luis has his hand on top of mine .

CONVERSATION
Luis- yeah babe , we just came home !
Me- oh ...
Luis- hey amor now that i was thinking about it ... Who was the person who shoot you ?
Me- oh ... Ummm... This girl she said you guys dated her name was Adilene...... Is it true babe ?!?
Luis- .....yeah but we haven't been talking since we broke up , once I see her again I'm going to call the police !
Me- ok ... I love you did you know that ?!?
Luis- no I didn't know that !
Me- yes you do , what do you think this bump in my stomach means ?!?
Luis- I left you pregnant to fast !?!
Me- silly !

We cuddled looking side to side eye to eye kissing .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
September 13th
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up took a shower and waiting for luis to wake up. I whispered in his ear to wake up . I was acting like a little kid because it was my birthday .

He finally woke up .

CONVERSATION
Luis - hey good morning .
Me- hey guess what day is it today .!!!
Luis- September 13th why !
Me- you don't remember.
Luis- remember what ?
Me- never mind ..... Just forget it ok .

I was sad half angry that luis didn't remember my birthday it sucked that your own husband dosen't even remember your own birthday . I forgot about it and do breakfast the whole time I was quiet , if he would ask me a question I would just tell him and that's it .

I called my mom , she didn't remember either , she even said she was going to spent the whole day with Ashley and Selena and my dad in the mall and then go to the theater , then I called luis mom if she'd remembered , but it seem like she didn't . Luis went to the studio to record a song , I was only at home with my twins .

[LUIS POV] I acted like I didn't remember Nayeli's birthday but I did . I told her that I went to the studio to record a song but I actually went to my moms house because we're gonna do a mini party for her . She called my mom maybe she want to see if she'd remembered her birthday .

~~~~~~~
Hours later
~~~~~~~

I was watching tv , the channels were boring so I decided to go to mall . When I was at the mall , my phone was ringing it was luis .

CONVERSATION
Me- hey .
Luis- amor can you come to my mom house , my mom called she's feeling sick .
Me- oh ok .
Luis- ok amor thanks bye I love you ..
Me- yeah ok bye .

[LUIS POV] Nayeli sounded mad she didn't say I love you too or amor or babe . But once she see her birthday surprise she gonna be happy .

~~~~~~~
Minutes later
~~~~~~~

I was a luis moms house the door was open and the light were off . I turn on the light when i see luis , my parents , luis mom , my sisters, Natali and Gerardo , they all shouted surprise, I jumped a little . Luis comes up to me gives me a hug and says happy birthday amor , I say thanks babe , he says back not mad anymore? I say no . Everyone Hugs me and say happy birthday , we ate cake and put a little music . Luis want me to dance with him but I couldn't with my big belly .

*11 pm*

We said our goodbyes and luis and I went home . When we got home , we went to sleep right away because we were tired .