Chapter 32

[LUIS POV] I woke up , Nayeli was still sleeping so , I decide to take a shower make breakfast for us . I did my things , started doing pancakes .

[MY POV] I woke up going to the bathroom to throw up what I just ate yesterday . Then I went downstairs seeing Luis making pancakes .

CONVERSATION -
Me- hey babe what you making ?
Luis- hey Amor , pancakes .
Me- yummy !!!!
Luis- haha
Me- hey babe today we are telling the family that we are having twins ....right ?!?
Luis- yeah...why Amor ?
Me- because I thought you were gonna go to the studio like yesterday .
Luis- no nomás ayer era amor !.
Me- ok

We ate our pancakes then I went to take a shower , because Luis was going to take me to the baby store , to buy the cribs and then put then in the room .

~~~~~~~~~
At the store
~~~~~~~~~

We looked at all the cribs , the one I liked the most was the dark wooden ones . Like a cute couple , Luis was hugging me from my back and had his arms around my wast , he started kissing my head it tickled me . We bought the dark wooden cribs , then we got home luis put the boxes of the cribs at the basement since we had to paint the room first .

[Ashley POV ] my phone was ringing , I thought it was my boyfriend but no it was my sister Nayeli , I answered the phone .

CONVERSATION
Me- hello sister , what's up ?!?!
Nayeli - hey Ashley I tried calling mom but she didn't answer ?!?
Me- oh she's taking a shower , so why are you calling ??
Nayeli- because I want you guys to come to my house at 6 , me and Luis have something to tell you guys !.
Me- ok I'll tell mom , I'll tell you what she says .
Nayeli- ok bye .. Take care !
Me- yep you too and the baby .

I didn't know what she want us over there , but I hope it's nothing bad .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
6 p.m
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luis mom and Natali y Gerardo too , by the way they had to tell us something too. The whole family was here we ate dinner and then went to the living room I said with a cheer " familia la razón que les pede , que vinieran es porque no nomás va ser un bebe " then luis says " van a ser dos !!!!!! " . Everyone gets happy , they start hugging me and Luis , then Natali says " aye otra notica también que tengo que decir , yo y Gerardo vamos a teñir un bebe también !!" i start hugging Natali , well actually everyone in the house .

~~~~~~~~~~~
Hours later
~~~~~~~~~~~

My parents and sister left , Luis mom did too . Natali and Gerardo stayed for a bit me and Natali talked while Gerardo and Luis talked .

CONVERSATION -
Me - so when did you fined out you were pregnant ?!?
Natali- yesterday . I was feeling sick the whole day and I'm still am , but I did an appointment and from there I found out I was pregnant !.
Me- oh ... Luis got me pregnant right away haha !!
Natali- haha , me and Gerardo were not a good place but then we talked and it worked out , I guess a love like yours can't be destroyed !
Me- yeah .

I heard Luis say to Gerardo " I left her pregnant right away , I wasn't planning on getting her pregnant " . It made me laugh so hard , Natali was laughing too . Natali and Gerardo left and went home . I went to my room started putting my short shorts and a tang top , when I was done I went back to the living room and turned on the tv and watched my novelas , Luis was in the bathroom . My phone was ringing it was Selena I answered the phone .

CONVERSATION
Me- hey sis !
Selena- Nayeli ......... Kevin got in an accident !!!!!!
Me- what ??!? Where ?!?!
Selena - in California , I'm at the hospital , I just got here 2 minutes ago ! I tried calling Gerardo but he doesn't answer .
Me- oh I'll call Natali , sister don't worry everything is going to be fine ok .
Selena - ok .

I called Natali to tell Gerardo they went right away to California . Luis came out of the bathroom he said " what's wrong babe ?!?" I said " Kevin got in a accident " . We couldn't go because Luis has to work I'm going to start working again in caribou , so I told Selena to call me if anything happens .

Me and Luis cuddled in the couch and watched novelas Luis didn't like the novelas so we put a movie and watched it .