Chapter 9 Rodrigo is back

I woke up really early when i hear footsteps down stairs I wondered who would it be I thought maybe it was Natali since I gaved her my house key I went down stair I see that the front door is open I went to the living room to check if anyone was there I didn't see anyone then I went to the kitchen and I see Rodrigo I start running but he catches me and stabs me in the arm .

Luis POV - I been calling and texting Nayeli but she dosent answer I'm worried because she would always answer

Then I called Natali she said she's been trying to reach her to but no one answers so I decided to go to her house the door was open but no one was there I had that feeling that she's in big danger .

Please Rodrigo don't hurt me I said crying I saw that I haven't in my house I was at rodrigos house he stap me again in the other arm for trying to scream he said for the next time to be quite or he will stap me in the leg then he put me tape on my mouth to stop screaming he said they is pay back for running away and kicking me .

Luis POV - I knew that Rodrigo got her because who else is going to push the door and go in and grab Nayeli her phone was on her night stand then I called Natali I told her if she knew where Rodrigos house was she said yeah we went there we called the police the police entered they saw Rodrigo

The police came Rodrigo staped me 5 times 2 on each arm 2 on each leg and 1 in the stomach I felt like I was going to die when the ambulance came they put me in the bed and I saw luis and Natali they both started to cry I saw that luis got in the ambulance with me and from there I closed my eyes .

Luis POV - I was so scared because when I got in the ambulance Nayeli closed her eyes the guy from there said that she was fine I saw where Rodrigo staped her she got punched in the eyes .

FEW HOURS LATER

Luis POV

the doctor came and he told us that she ........