Chapter 17 The secret

Luis mom opens the door , I came inside then I saw luis running towards his room I ask his mom what was going on ? She said " nada mija quieres Aqua , soda ?" Then I said " no ... Gracias doña ! "
I was sitting in the couch waiting for luis to come his mom said " voy a decirle a Luis que venga !)
Luis POV) I was texting Natali not to come right now because Nayeli would be really suspicious , the my mom comes into my room and she says .

Conversation
Mom- mijo ándale tu novia esta esperando!!!!!!!
Luis - ay voy ama !
mom- ok mijo

Conversation -
Luis - hey babe !
Me- hey I thought you forgot about me !
Luis - no how can I forget a beautiful lady ?
Me- amor why did you run when I came inside the house ?
Luis- I was going to the ...bathroom
Me- stop .. I saw you running towards your room .... What's going on luis ? You never lie to me !
Luis - nada amor...
Me- it's going to be like that the ?.... You know it was a bad idea to come !

MePOV) I was really mad because he didn't want to tell me , I mean he always tells me everything! I'm going to call Natali if we could meet .

Conversation
Me- hey can we go to the mall today , I got mad with a luis ?
Natali - oh sorry Amiga I can't I'm with Gerardo grocery shopping!
Me - oh ok .... It's ok Amiga bye !
Natali - bye

Natali POV ] I'm not going grocery shopping ! Thank god she didn't suspect anything , I'm good at lying ....

LuisPOV] I am not good at lying but I couldn't tell her , right ? It's a Christmas present and if by Christmas she is still mad would it be great or bad ? I called Natali to come since Nayeli left .

***********
Hours later
***********

Luis POV) I went to Nayeli's house the light were turned off . One of two she's either sleeping or she went somewhere? , which she went somewhere because she was parking her car .

I got out of the car to wait for her with bunch of red roses , but she didn't look at me so I had to whistle.

MePOV) I saw luis car but I ignore him since he was like that the whole morning , then he whistle I pretended to not hear .

Conversation-
Luis - don't pretend that you didn't hear me !
Me- just ignore me like you did in the morning please !

I was finding my keys in my purse but they weren't there so I went back to my car to see if my keys were there , they were there .

When I was walking back to my door luis was already there he had bunch of roses , they were so beautiful but I had to pretend to be mad , I mean I was mad but I calmed down .

Conversation -
Me - pretty roses for who are they ?
Luis - for the most beautiful girl in the world !
Me- you most be cheating on me then !
Luis - ándale perdóname
Me - maybe .... Maybe not ! ............. Ok fine but you know I was ignoring you and "pretending to be mad " but I was mad when I left your house.
Luis- you can't last a day with out me , and I without you
Me- yeah amor

I invited luis inside my house and we talked and watched a movie .

HEY GUYS I JUST WANT TO SAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO LUIS CORONEL ❤️ 🎊🎊