Chpater 22 The plan

I woke up , ate breakfast, cleaned the house took a shower and went to Luis house . Natali was already there she said " where did you parked your car?" I told her in the park since there was a park close to luis house . I told Natali where was luis she said " oh his in his room " I told her doing ? She says " oh he went took a shower and know his changing " .

I was waiting for luis in the living room , he comes out and he opens his arm towards me .

Conversations-
Luis- hey beautiful!
Me- hi ..... Did you call Selena ?
Luis- no I don't have her phone number !
Me- oh I thought you did !?

I give luis , Selena's phone number she answered and luis told her " hola hermosa puedes venir a mi casa quiero hablar de algo importante " i got a little jealous when luis said " hola hermosa" but it was part of the plan , so I had to get it over with .

[ Selena POV] luis called me , he wants to " talk to me" weird . He even called me beautiful , but I'm still going because I love him .

======
Minutes later
======

The door bell rang , Natali and I went to Luis room .

I heard luis say " pasa bonita " .

Conversation-
Selena - hi why do you want me here ?
Luis- just to talk .... See to tell you the truth I don't like Nayeli !
Selena- then why did you ask her to marry you ?
Luis - because I want her to suffer !
Selena - well that makes both of us know!
Luis- why ?
Selena - well yesterday .....

I started recording what she was about to say.

Selena - well yesterday I send her an anonymous text that if she Marry's you I'm going to kill her family one by on .

I came out of the room with Natali I was so mad , she see's me and she looked in shock then she say's " Nayeli I'm sorry , he told me to come , sister he want's to destroy you he wants you to suffer " and like always she was lying . " stop lying you little bitch, your the anonymous person that wants me to suffer ! What the fuck is wrong with you? " I say pissed off .

Conversation -
Selena - I told you that I love luis but you didn't listen !
Me- but guess what ? Hey loves me and we are going to marry !
Natali- Selena why don't you just go and find someone who dose love you somewhere far from here or else we are going to call the police and show them the video!
Selena - ok ..... Fine I'm leaving !

*******
Hours later
*******

The plan didn't go are way but at least we know that Selena was the anonymous person who text me .

Natali went with Gerardo to go eat , luis and I stayed in his house , his mom came and she said " hola , y el plan" Luis said " ama ya se acabo ya sacamos la verdad " Luis mom just came from the grocery store I helped her with the begs luis did too . " mijo va a veir tu hermana y hermano mañana " say Luis mom i never met Luis siblings so I was excited .

Luis mom did dinner we ate I stayed for a little bit then luis walked with me to the park since I parked my car there we said our goodbyes and I left .

I was home, I watched tv and then I went to bed.

+++++++
Next morning
+++++++

I woke up with someone knocking my front door . I went it was a delivery man he had a bunch of roses and a box .

I closed the door open the box it was a bright red dress with black high heels there was a card I read it said " hey beautiful wear this tonight, te vas a mirar sexy te amo"

******
That afternoon
******

I was putting on my red dress , when I was done with that I curled my hair since I don't curl it often and did my make up . I got a text from luis that he was going to pick me up at 7 I was already ready so I sat down and watched tv .

Couple of minutes past the door bell rang I turn off the tv put on my high heels , I opened the door it was luis he say " wow que guapa mi reina " I said " gracias mi rey "

We were at luis house his siblings were already her sister said " wow your so beautiful, luis is a very lucky man" " oh thank you" I said smiling and his brother said " hi nice to meet you " I say " nice to meet you too"

We spent the whole afternoon talking on when are we going to get married , we haven't talk about that yet I say smiling . Luis was sitting beside me with his arm around my neck , he looks at me for a second and kisses me in the forehead .

******
Hours later
******

Luis was taking me home I said the good byes to Luis siblings and his mom .

Me and luis arrived to my house , he came in my house for a bit talking on when we are going to marry , we decided to get married on July 28 and the rest where going to talk about it tomorrow .

Luis was leaving I said my goodbyes , he give me a kisses and he left .

I turn off the lights and went sleep.