Chapter 58

Weeks later :

Having a family time with Luis and the kids , we were going to camp for two days because we wouldn't survive more then that .

"Ready Mijos? " Luis says to the kids .

"Yesh daddy " they both say excited .

we took off the camp site was 2 hours away from home so we went early so we could've have some time there .

When we got there it was 4 pm the kids got out of the car and ran around . While they ran a played around we made our mini house what ever it's called (I forgot ) . We all four were going to sleep there , it was pretty big for all of us .

Once we put the camp mini house we ate our tortas inside it because it was getting dark once we put the camp house on Foot .

When we were done eating we decided to play around with the kids .

I woke up seeing the kids and Luis not there with me I checked the clock it was only 7 am , I got worried because they weren't here . I waited for 20 min already they were here yet . I put on my shoes and left to see where they were . Kids .... Luis come on where are you guys .

"Babe ...." I hear Luis worried then I see the kids aren't with him my heart starts to beat fast .

"Luis where's the kids ?!"

"I don't know amor I woke up and they weren't in the camp house "
Tears start to fall down my face

"Where could have they gone ."

I fall down to my knees and cover my face with my hands .

"Babe ... Babe " luis says as he get on his knees to hug me .

"No no no .... we need to find the kids I can't be here just crying "

"Ok babe .... how about we go different direction .... do you have your phone " he tells me

"Yeah" I say as we both stand up .

Hours had past by and I couldn't find my babies but I didn't gave up I walked more and more .

I see a wooden house I go to see if there was anyone there . Once I go I see bunch of little kids , I try to see my two babies and I see them together leaning in a wall really scared .

I send a message to Luis before going in the little house .

To Luis

:babe I found them , here's the address

I send him the address and put my phone away .

I went inside there were two men .

"Who the hell are you ?" One of them say .

"Why the hell do you have these poor kids locked in here they might be missing there parents you piece of shit "

" who the fuck do you think you're talking to "

"Two to sick people who away innocent little kids "

He leaves and talks somewhere else .

I make eye contact with the kids and pit on finger in my mouth to be quite they just nod .

Once they come back they but tape on my mouth and hands and feet and then sit me in a chair .

Luis hasn't come and I was getting more scared then ever .

One of the strong guys takes the tape off my feet and pulls me to a little room .

There was a room with a bed he pushes me towards the bed and starts to kiss me

"STOP STOP !!" I say

"Stop yelling or I'm kill you now "

I stopped of course because if my kids got out of here they would have there mother and father to be with .

I cried and cried as I notice that the guy was about to rape me .

"No .... stop please .....let me out " I say quiet not trying to yell so the kids wouldn't hear .

"Ahh you're so good "

Tears fell down my face . Once I get some strength I hit him in the balls and ran off but another man was there and stab me .

I fell to the ground as I covered the bleeding .

"Ahh you bitch " I say holding my stomach to stop the bleeding .

Minutes past by I couldn't take it any longer every thing blacked out .

L U I S

I called the cops they were going to come a few min .

When they came I led them to the house where i saw the kids .

" that's house they have my kids and my wife and some other kids to"

"Oh ok you stay back here sir we will bring you you kids in no time"

"Thank you so much " I say as they leave .

• 

Once they got the men I heard one of the police say .

"We need and ambulance right now "

I thought the worse I saw the kids and my kids come out but I didn't see Nayeli come out .

Once I see my kids come out I hugged them .

"Mis corazones están bien ?"

"Si papi pero mami ta ya " divina say as she points .

I tell them to wait here outside . When I go inside I see nayeli laying on the floor with blood on her stomach.

"No no no no ..... amor .... amor wake up you have to wake you babe ...we need you" I say as I held her head .

"Lu-lu-is"

"Shh don't talk .... you'll be fine ok "

Once the ambulance take her me and the kids go in the ambulance .

Why her? she was always the on suffering

We got to the hospital me and the kids waited in the waiting area for information.

I called everyone about what happen so they would know we are safe now .

Hey guys hope you guys liked this chapter .

I think this story might not sure yet go to and end but I'll tell you guys if it is .

Vote and comment thanks