Chapter 28 Honeymoon

I looked outside the window it was Acapulco , the place i always wanted to go , I told Luis how did he know ? He said " your mom told me" .

We went to a hotel , luis got a room , I think he already had made a reservation along time ago because he got the room real quick , and when we got inside the room , in the bed it had a heart with red rose pedals . We closed the door I sat down in the bed , and I looked around Luis said " do you like it amor " I said " si amor" .

CONVERSATION
ME- babe we need to buy swim suit because I didn't bring anything since you didn't tell me we were coming .
Luis- don't worry tu mom bought some swim suits for you .
Me- really ?!?

Luis showed me the swim suits they are really pretty . I put on one that had black and white strips, I came out of the bathroom , I was shy which I never am with luis .

CONVERSATION
Luis- why are you shy babe ?
Me- I don't know , I think it's because I'm showing to much .
Luis - you look perfect !
Me- you think?
Luis - yes , why did i marry you , because your beautiful, smart , nice etc.
Me - aww babe!

We went to the beach , it was so beautiful outside . I started throwing water to luis , he trowed water at me too . Then Luis stop get towards me , grabbed me by he wast and we kissed .

We went to eat something because , we were really hungry since the food from the airplane is nasty .

When we were done eating we went back to the hotel , I put on my short shorts with a tang top on , luis put on just his shorts on with no shirt on .

Conversation -
Me- wow amor que sexy !
Luis - your sexy too babe !

I was laying in the bed , then Luis get's on top of me , we kissed and the rest you know where it leads you .

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Next morning
~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up with luis hand around my wast .

Conversation
Me- babe ...... Wake up , let's go somewhere !
Luis- good morning amor
Me- good morning ... Babe lets got somewhere , I'm bored
Luis- where does my queen want to go ?
Me- I don't know , I don't know here that well , but .... You do si ce you been here !
Luis - ok lets go to the mall and then go eat somewhere and when we are done lets spent time in the beach .
Me- ok

We went to the mall , I was feeling kinda dizzy , I almost feel down the floor but luis got me he said " what's wrong babe?" I said " I don't know , I felt dizzy for a second , but I'm ok know " .

We went to eat , i was fine by then but the food really didn't agreed with my stomach. I told Luis I was going to the restroom , when I got to the restroom, I started to throw up . When I was done I looked at myself in the mirror and started to thing about how was I getting dizzy at the mall and now I throwed up what I just ate then I said to myself " I think I'm pregnant " .

I went back to the table me and Luis were sitting at , he saw me with a big smile on my face he said .

CONVERSATION
Luis- why the big smile amor ?
Me- babe ....... I think I'm pregnant !
Luis- what !!!!! Oh my god , amor .

He was so happy when I told him . We went home I was laying in the bed he laid beside me and started touching my belly I told him " babe I did to do the pregnancy test what if I'm getting sick or something " he said " yeah ok tomorrow we go to the pharmacy and get a pregnancy test " I said ok .

~~~~~~~~~~
Next morning
~~~~~~~~~~

Luis went to get a pregnancy test , while I stayed in the hotel . Luis came back he said that " some paparazzi's took some pictures while he was at the pharmacy store " . We turn on the tv to the news they said that they saw Luis at the pharmacy and they saw luis with a pregnancy test " and blah blah , we really didn't care because definitely there were gonna know .

I went to the bathroom to do the test , I am pregnant, I started to cry . I got out of the bathroom and hugged luis he said " where gonna have a baby !" .

We spent the whole day in the beach talking about how our baby was going to look more like me or like luis , what his/her name was going to be .

It was getting dark outside so we went to the hotel , I laid down on the bed luis beside he started to talk to the baby that " how much he loves him/her , and like that I fell asleep .