Chapter 16 The proposal

I woke up and I didnt see luis besides me , I went downstairs he was making breakfast . I scared him by poking his back , then he turned around and kisses me .

When we were eating I received a phone call of Gerardo he said to come to his house at 7pm with Luis , I think his up to something!

I told luis he knows something to because he was acting strange !

~~~~~

Hours later

~~~~~

I went to take a shower and then I did my hair and makeup , I got a text from luis saying if "I was almost ready " I relpied yes .

~~~~~

Few mintues later

~~~~~

The door bell ringed it was luis he said " ready mi amor " I said yes .

We were at Gerardo's house Natali was there I told her what was happening she said " I don't have a clue " then Gerardo comes with his guitar and starts singing " eres una nina " I went with Luis , he had his hand on my wast .

When the song ended Gerardo got on his knees and he said to Natali " Natali te quieres casar con migo " Natali was crying she couldn't even talk no she nodded her head to a yes , I'm happy for here they both love each other .

Gerardo stood and he put the ring on Natali finger then they hugged when they were having a alone time I asked luis something .

Conversation

Me- amor when are you going to ask me to marry you?

Luis- I thought you said it's to early ?

Me- I know I said that but I think I'm ready to be for my whole life with the man I love !

Luis- ok then really soon I'll ask you

Me- ok pues

Luis POV} I might ask her on Christmas since it's almost coming !

Luis took me home we said our goodbyes and he left .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luis POV } me and my mom went to the jewelry store to buy the ring for Nayeli , my mom knows more of what kind she would like . My mom was really excited that finally I was going to get married but she wanted to cry too.

I bought the most expensive one because that's how much Nayeli means to me , when I was at the store Nayeli was calling me I had to answer because if I didn't she would be suspicious so I answered! .

Conversation -

Luis - hey amor what's up ?

Me - hey amor ?!....... Are you ok you sound weird ?

Luis - yeah .... I'm ok ..

Me- oh ok ....

Luis - so why did you call me ???

Me- because .. I was worried since you always send me a good morning text ......... Babe are you sure your " ok" ?

Luis - yes amor I call you later !

Me- ok .. Bye

Me POV ) well luis sounded weird , I think I might go to his house because what if his cheating on me ? Which he would never do but I'm still going !

Luis POV] just got home I sat with my mom in the couch and started looking at the ring it was so beautiful! Then the door bell rings I thought it was Natali since I told her to come to see the ring .

My mom opens the door she gives me a sign with her hand .

_________

Luis mom opens the door , I came inside then I saw luis running towards his room I ask his mom what was going on ? She said " nada mija quieres Aqua , soda ?" Then I said " no ... Gracias doña ! "

I was sitting in the couch waiting for luis to come his mom said " voy a decirle a Luis que venga !)

Luis POV) I was texting Natali not to come right now because Nayeli would be really suspicious , the my mom comes into my room and she says .

Conversation

Mom- mijo ándale tu novia esta esperando!!!!!!!

Luis - ay voy ama !

mom- ok mijo

Conversation -

Luis - hey babe !

Me- hey I thought you forgot about me !

Luis - no how can I forget a beautiful lady ?

Me- amor why did you run when I came inside the house ?

Luis- I was going to the ...bathroom

Me- stop .. I saw you running towards your room .... What's going on luis ? You never lie to me !