~ Let's Talk Tom Felton~

I would like to talk about Tom Felton regarding "him being transphobic" because I have seen this all over insta, and tik tok. 

Honestly, I'm not sure where my opinions lie in this , but I'll try my best. And before I move on, I would like to make ONE thing absolutely clear. I don't intend to insult or offend anybody. I'm simply being brave and giving out my opinions. I am also giving anyone who reads this permission to give out there's too, whether you agree with me or not. You have the right to speak about who you agree with, and who you don't. I only ask that you respect others and their opinions. And if you do choose to share your thoughts, please do it respectfully. If you do not abide by these your comment will be deleted. Now...

From what I have come to understand, Tom Felton has not come out and blatantly admitted he is Transphobic. He has only liked J.K Rowling's post on Twitter. Now from what I've seen, and read. Tom quickly unliked the post after he was being called out as transphobic, and though this could many things. I solely believe he did not intend to come off as Transphobic. There is no initial proof that he is, indeed transphobic, because he has as I said not admitted it. He has taken the choice of being quiet. Because he wants to retain only Positivity on his social media. Now as I have said before you are allowed to share your thoughts, and opinions regarding this subject. I just ask you to do it with respect, and with consideration of others.

Now have at it...

.

.

.

.

Please note that I do support the LGBTQ+ community. I actually have a childhood friend who is trans. He's one of my best friends, and I have always supported him in whatever choice he's made. So please don't think because of my opinions, that I'm homophobic, because I'm not. I myself don't even know my sexuality, even though I tell my parents I do. I'm still trying to figure out who I am. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

The first request out of two is coming later today...