🍏𝓦𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓽 𝓣𝓮𝓪🍏

PSA: If you do not like a short story, you don't have to read it, but don't announce it to the entire comment section. Thank You.

Warning: it's a short one.

The snow fell carelessly from the sky, covering the ground in white snow flakes.

I sat next to the window in the Malfoy manor library, with my favorite book in hand, curled up on a couch, with a blanket over my legs.

"Hey, Love" I heard from behind me. I turned around and looked at the boy with platinum blonde hair.
"Hey, Draco" I said with a smile. He came and sat next to me with a mug in hand. "What's in the cup?" I asked curiously.
"Winter tea, for my lovely girlfriend" Draco said with a smile, handing me the mug.
"Thank you" I said and kissed his cheek.
"Anything for you" Draco said as I sipped some tea then set it down on the coffee table.

Then I laid my head on his shoulder, and cuddled his arm.
"I love you" I said
"I love you, more" Draco said and kissed my head.

I put the blanket over Draco and my eyes gently closed.

"Sleep well" Draco whispered in my ear, and I fell asleep.

Yes, it is short, but it was sweet wasn't it?
Also my updates are pretty lazy right now, due to because my school has sent work for us students to do! Yay! (Note the sarcasm).

But the curriculum they use is pretty fun.

Fun fact: Dolores (did I spell that right?) Umbridge actually went to Azkaban after she you know put Hogwarts through hell. It doesn't mention it in the books or movies, but J.K Rowling explained what happened to her in an interview.

~Jaye