~Silence~

This is a one shot from my "Mixed guys imagines"! 

And I thought I would bring it on here, since its a Draco one shot. And I think some of you would enjoy it. It's long, it's sweet, it's wholesome. Its in the feels! 

Little backstory on it though, 'reader' is selectively mute...

Enjoy! 

~~~

Y/n walked out of the potions classroom, her head hung low as she walked down the long crowded corridors, with her hands wrapped around her books. Y/n was a timid girl, she was selectively mute, which is childhood anxiety disorder. Because of this Y/n doesn't talk very much. And to make it worse she has trust issues. She tries her best to talk to people, especially with mostly teachers, and adults. But that's only is she feels comfortable, and safe.
"Hey mute girl" a loud, and all too familiar voice called.

Y/n kept walking, not wanting to deal with any drama.
Suddenly Y/n books fall to the ground, and in front of her, stood the pugfaced girl.
"I'm talking to you, loser" Pansy drawled
Y/n rolled her eyes, and bent down to pick up her books.

Pansy took this as a window to kick Y/n in the stomach. Y/n's eyes widen at the sudden blow of pain. And she tumbles to the ground.

"Your such a loser" Pansy laughs while her friends join her at her side.
Pansy kicked Y/n again, this time harder. Y/n gasped for breath, and curled up in a ball, not wanting to let Pansy see the unshed tears in her eyes.

And then another kick, but in the head, causing Y/n's world to spin out of place.

As Y/n's vision faded into darkness, she heard a voice, and she saw a faint figure coming toward Pansy and her gang. And that's the last thing she remembered before her vision faded away.

~~~

Draco was wandering the halls like he always did during his free period after potions, when he heard some commotion in a nearby corridor. As he got closer he noticed a familiar girl laying on the floor curled up. Pansy and her gang stood above her snickering.

And then he saw Pansy kick at her in the face and stomach. Causing the girl to groan and curl up tighter; if it was even humanly possible.

"Hey, Pansy" Draco hollered coming towards her with an angry expression.

Draco was still the proud Slytherin we all know, but he had a soft spot for the girl curled up unconscious on the floor. She was his crush since first year. And always has been.

But, Draco's always been too timid to ask her out. Which is a surprise given his reputation. And he was also aware, like everyone else in the school, of Y/n's condition.

"What do you want Draco?" Pansy asked clearly annoyed by his presence.
"Pick on someone else, pug face" Draco said looking Pansy right in the eye.
"Merlin, Draco, what's gotten into you?" Pansy snickered with her friends.
"Just lay off on her" Draco said once more, but with a stern voice.

For a second a flash of fear grazed Pansy's eyes.
"W-whatever" Pansy stuttered as she walked away, her gang following behind her.

Draco bent down and hovered over Y/n moving some hair away from her face, he noticed her nose dripped of blood and he knew she had to go to Madame Pomfrey right away, so he picked her up bridal style and carried her to Hospital wing.

~~~

Y/n's eyes slowly opened as she regained some of her consciousness. She then noticed a tall boy with platinum blonde hair sat in a chair next to the bed she laid in.